such a good student he is... he comes whenever he is called 🤣here 😈😈😈😈😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
such a good student he is... he comes whenever he is called 🤣here 😈😈😈😈😈
tera dukh alag hai pranju🤣
oh god yaar.... please keep PAG people and this song far away from me 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Noooo behen today was already stressful day for me 😭
Voh gaana ab yaad hua hain mujhe, Btw I thought this song was so me,
But now I realized this is not for me its for PAG ppl 😂
here we goOriginally posted by: VQKES2RANOTTDNBY
Rits I think it is time for you to post our song 🤣
my trade mark not copyright but🤣Originally posted by: KTXYZIWZMUOKKREH
oh god you are savage when it comes to the devil 🤣
the only speciality you should be focusing on is slap gifs 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Typo that Now to be replaced by Not 🤣
I don't want to go to school anymore, If I learn again then I might even open my multispecialty thread 🤪
hawww so you believe in trademarks but not copyrights 😆my trade mark not copyright but🤣
do they know its for them🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Noooo behen today was already stressful day for me 😭
Voh gaana ab yaad hua hain mujhe, Btw I thought this song was so me,
But now I realized this is not for me its for PAG ppl 😂
i am feeling savage because of your devils 😆gajab bezzati🤣
yeah pranu with multinspeciality gifs foo🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Typo that Now to be replaced by Not 🤣
I don't want to go to school anymore, If I learn again then I might even open my multispecialty thread 🤪
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0