Originally posted by: hasini009
itne saare ships. I’m confused, who’s marrying whom?🤔
pehle kiske shadi mein jana hain mujhe?
Let Arsalan and Heisenberg fight for FF first
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hasini009
itne saare ships. I’m confused, who’s marrying whom?🤔
pehle kiske shadi mein jana hain mujhe?
Let Arsalan and Heisenberg fight for FF first
us se pehle k wo mana kar k bezti karde m khud h na kardeta hoon...Originally posted by: FNDWMRQVF6UY6MDY
Chota Hava
I can see sutuuu here 😭😭😭😭
where did you see me ? 🤔
Tum mujhey yaad karkey ro rahi ho ? Kyun ? Maine kya kiya ?
FF hesienOriginally posted by: hasini009
itne saare ships. I’m confused, who’s marrying whom?🤔
pehle kiske shadi mein jana hain mujhe?
FF Arsalan
FF Arjun rampal
FF srk
FF Abhishek bachan
Nahin, we’ve found gold in this goldmine. Chota Havaa. He even said that he’ll sacrifice his life for Havaana.
Originally posted by: hasini009
itne saare ships. I’m confused, who’s marrying whom?🤔
pehle kiske shadi mein jana hain mujhe?
Saamuhik vivah hai.

His life after being sacrificed for 1000th times

bc how the hell is this sonu D""" come in to consideration
notification mei 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Sutapasima
where did you see me ? 🤔
Tum mujhey yaad karkey ro rahi ho ? Kyun ? Maine kya kiya ?
How are you 🤗
Exam kese hue
.
Munna toh Mera bara Bhai hai 😕😕
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
7