True love it is yaar, love his concern for akshu yaarOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Abhimanyu waise akshara ko baar baar sofey par baitha de raha tha…jhagda kartey waqt mahima ke saath…kitna concerned hai akshu ke liye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
True love it is yaar, love his concern for akshu yaarOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Abhimanyu waise akshara ko baar baar sofey par baitha de raha tha…jhagda kartey waqt mahima ke saath…kitna concerned hai akshu ke liye
most likely it will be blooper only 🤣Originally posted by: QN6I5OD6XMUH35K7
Don't know if it was just a blooper which is also very possible 🤣
all are arohi se sabko darr lagta hai
jo kissi ne nahi socha hoga sirf pooja detective could see it 🤣Originally posted by: KV6DA5CLELIJZE6L
it will be the biggest plot twist of all!! 🤣
same here, with arohi I cant trust her on anything at allOriginally posted by: jollyismyname
lol becuase both chhota bachha and bada bacccha are in love withh AK, thhe teamed up? i like that scenario but i am afraid of Aru doing something drastic...
makers itna realistically soch hi nai sakte 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I love it but I have a doubt on makers capability to think like that 🤣 However, I want them to surprise me and I will give them a shoutout 🤣
actually for me there s no line left after hit and run and now happily roaming around thiking all is cool.Originally posted by: OSZC4X2SJLYFID3N
I don't think the makers will show her harming the kid because that will cross every single line (if there are even any lines left) 🤢
But if she harm the kid there can never be anything to go back.🤢
this scene was so pure and cute at the same time loved it totally ❤️Originally posted by: OCURC7YZZYYOVG2J
https://twitter.com/RareStone_/status/1510796211833700358?s=20&t=N1eEJVLL0Gzg9yBGlKUw6Q this scene was so freaking funny!!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this is exactly what I was thinking too. Where is Parth?? Why is he not assisting in kheer making 😂😂
Total Nikamma he is. Na kaam pe jaata na kitchen me haath bantata
yaar he is way to adorable ❤️Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I literally just rewatched this…lol…ripping the kiss from the child’s cheeks
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0