Poll
Which character you think will excite you in future? Please read message before you vote
Which character you think will excite you in future? Please read message before you vote
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I get your point. I am not saying Aarohi should win all arguments or tashan with Abhimanyu. I want to see a healthy competition between Aarohi and Abhimanyu at the hospital. And when Akshara and Aarohi's relationship gets better, I want Aarohi to show Abhimanyu some of the things he expects of her is outrageous. And it will make sense when Aarohi shows that mirror to him because she had already done to that Akshara once. No one else will stand infront of Abhimanyu and question him and point out when he is being unreasonable. Only Aarohi will. Abhimanyu and Aarohi are the two sides of the same coin.
Yes that will be interesting to watch
Arohi...it has been so long since a character has interested me so much. There is something about her that just draws me in. I only watch her scenes and kinda do not bother with the rest. Give me an angsty character over goody ones anytime lol 😆
Though I have skipped like 2 weeks of episodes but from the cast I am watching the show solely for Harshad, so excited for his character.
Thanks for the tag!