Here I am kam kardiya temperature 😆
https://giphy.com/gifs/cartoonnetwork-sci-new-animation-julia-pott-PlgZiX7xo0NdiR8489
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Here I am kam kardiya temperature 😆
https://giphy.com/gifs/cartoonnetwork-sci-new-animation-julia-pott-PlgZiX7xo0NdiR8489
How lovely they are looking..so in love 😳
This is a parallel to the Ruby track frame & also Akshu's hairstyle/Abhi's outfit is so similar to Christmas so maybe we will get a re-creation of that dream sequence in one way or another at some point in the photoshoot! Both of them look absolutely stunning!!!
Haye garmi (literally this beat comes to my head whenever I see their hot scenes and I dont know who planted this in my mind but I saw it on Twitter I think 😆)
Unpopular opinion: I am not too keen on the clothes but I like anything Abhira because they can even wear curtains and look hot. Also look at that hold, like he has locked her up 😆
It looks very good. I love it!
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
Haye garmi (literally this beat comes to my head whenever I see their hot scenes and I dont know who planted this in my mind but I saw it on Twitter I think 😆)
Unpopular opinion: I am not too keen on the clothes but I like anything Abhira because they can even wear curtains and look hot. Also look at that hold, like he has locked her up 😆
About the song you're right.
Whenever I see their hot scenes I remember that garmi scene 😆