Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thank you Bhavi for the tag!!! 🤗❤️
Thank you bhavana for sharing 🤗🤩
This is Gorgeous Bhavi,❤️
I'm happy they've started investing in good clothes
Akshu ke hair thik nahi lag rahe 😆
They look unfinished 🤔
They look amazing m glad styling has improved. Abhira 😍😍😍😍
Superb dressing.... Hayee hayee Abhira
Originally posted by: aishapl013
This is Gorgeous Bhavi,❤️
I'm happy they've started investing in good clothes
Sachi.. Acha acha mil raha he..
They look amazing m glad styling has improved. Abhira 😍😍😍😍
I am more happy with Akshu's outfit
Abhi to as always mast hi lgta hai 😉