As far as I know yeah 🤣 but the slap doesn’t have to come from the Fl necessarily 🤣 just look at RK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
As far as I know yeah 🤣 but the slap doesn’t have to come from the Fl necessarily 🤣 just look at RK
yeah neither can i 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I can’t think of anything else for the spoof 🤣 I guess next is writing it
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah neither can i 🤣
How long till you go to sleep? 🤣
i m awake yet. Just browsing youtube and chatting here with u two 🤣 wanna het started on it? Or u have sth else to do now?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i m awake yet. Just browsing youtube and chatting here with u two 🤣 wanna het started on it? Or u have sth else to do now?
Let’s start I have an hour before lunch
okies then see ya in doc now
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
okies then see ya in doc now
Pkyek forum pe hi koi spoof bana do 🤣
umm I dont know how to make fun of ourselves 🤣
Watched hunteri heroici
Cas: can I ride in the front?
Winchesters: No 🤣🤣
Poor Cas trying to hard to become a good hunter 🤣🤣
“cas stop smelling the dead guy” 🤣
Why is he over analyzing looney tunes 🤣🤣
“I’ll interrogate the cat.” 🤣
who is that girl in Sam’s flashbacks? 😲 And her dad?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k