I found today’s episode to be random. Just the last bit was good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found today’s episode to be random. Just the last bit was good.
BTW ,are you Pulkit Jiju in this forum😆?Arre baker thodi garib hote hai. Cake banate hai. Dil khush karte hai
I am Sahas and Swargiya Nagesh Chavan. Double roleOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
BTW ,are you Pulkit Jiju in this forum😆?
okay , can you play triple role by playing shivani bua 🤣😭.I am Sahas and Swargiya Nagesh Chavan. Double role
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
BTW ,are you Pulkit Jiju in this forum😆?
I am Dr. Pulkit Deshpande of this forum😎
Ohh so sorry! I forgot to add question mark🤦🏻♀️
Look what I found on twitter tag. I m new to twitter ghum but is this legit?
https://twitter.com/golumkumar2/status/1510130718478848001?s=21&t=2NgoyATw_0iG_00AEO2Dwg
tagsLook what I found on twitter tag. I m new to twitter ghum but is this legit?
https://twitter.com/golumkumar2/status/1510130718478848001?s=21&t=2NgoyATw_0iG_00AEO2Dwg
Look what I found on twitter tag. I m new to twitter ghum but is this legit?
https://twitter.com/golumkumar2/status/1510130718478848001?s=21&t=2NgoyATw_0iG_00AEO2Dwg
finally we found some closure Nethraa 😥
Look what I found on twitter tag. I m new to twitter ghum but is this legit?
https://twitter.com/golumkumar2/status/1510130718478848001?s=21&t=2NgoyATw_0iG_00AEO2Dwg
I doubt the authenticity