Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Focus on Akshu today…she gets to be the thumbnail pic 😅
Why does Akshu look so shocked?? Let me guess. Abhi told her she called her future FIL Harshu 🤣
Originally posted by: K4ECXJ5RXIZO5TAZ
Why does Akshu look so shocked?? Let me guess. Abhi told her she called her future FIL Harshu 🤣
I’m so looking forward to this convo
also harsh’s reaction to nishtha’s video lol
Let me narrate the episode. Akshu will wake up and talk to Abhi... about everything except the accident. Aarohi will have her nightmare. Goenka dining table scene. Abhi vows to find whoever did the accident. Akshu and Abhi may come face to face at the Birla hospital. Akshu is about to say something. Episode ends. FILLER 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Focus on Akshu today…she gets to be the thumbnail pic 😅
I can't wait until Akshu and Harshu come face to face 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m so looking forward to this convo
also harsh’s reaction to nishtha’s video lol
yesss! Todays episode is going to be filler!!!Originally posted by: YZR44PRYA5ES5TKT
Let me narrate the episode. Akshu will wake up and talk to Abhi... about everything except the accident. Aarohi will have her nightmare. Goenka dining table scene. Abhi vows to find whoever did the accident. Akshu and Abhi may come face to face at the Birla hospital. Akshu is about to say something. Episode ends. FILLER 🤣
Originally posted by: TRNLV67HKXBCY6GR
Let me narrate the episode. Akshu will wake up and talk to Abhi... about everything except the accident. Aarohi will have her nightmare. Goenka dining table scene. Abhi vows to find whoever did the accident. Akshu and Abhi may come face to face at the Birla hospital. Akshu is about to say something. Episode ends. FILLER 🤣
They need to quit the dragging
Not just today's... I think the next 2-3 episodes will be filler and then finally some progress will be made in the accident track 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yesss! Todays episode is going to be filler!!!
I am so excited for that part! Apart from that I am tired of this accident track and aarohi ssOriginally posted by: GSBIUHBAHOBEEME4
I can't wait until Akshu and Harshu come face to face 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0