I'm already a fool Ruchi...you don't need to prove that in front of the world 🥲
You are my King Lear wala fool 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm already a fool Ruchi...you don't need to prove that in front of the world 🥲
You are my King Lear wala fool 🤗
i asked her to repost. how r u ?Link is not working
wait i will post it..i took the ss already
I want to barsao phools on you for your presence of mind ❤️
Tum Shakespeare ki daadi ho
Mai premchandra ki aulaad priye
Tum Lear ka fool kehti ho 🥰
Mai gadho ka ustaad priye🤣
how to post video on India forums btw
Tum Shakespeare ki daadi ho
Mai premchandra ki aulaad priye
Tum Lear ka fool kehti ho 🥰
Mai gadho ka ustaad priye🤣

Can you speak in Gujarati?
sorry I'm late to reply...was drooling over this gif from past half an hour😳
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2027635659566158176
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVgOJqbk-iq/?igsh=MW9idXNsdDN2ZmdjeA==
2