Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
omg seriously????? i was hoping this would happen!!!
I'm already a fool Ruchi...you don't need to prove that in front of the world 🥲
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
omg seriously????? i was hoping this would happen!!!
The link is removed. I hope its not to attract viewers but gaslight again like Maha episode .🤣
can u re-post with the proper working link ruchi?
The link is removed. I hope its not to attract viewers but gaslight again like Haha episode .🤣
🎶 Aaj din chadheya
Tere rang varga
Phul sa hai khila aaj din 🎶
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
can u re-post with the proper working link ruchi?
I'm working on being propah, Ali 😆
Is that Anuj's shayari in the promo?
Ali you here too?
wait i will post it..i took the ss already
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2100241155724292479
10