Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

behena, it is also a bit about direction, and shot setting… if the director doesn’t deem it fit for people to be around, she/he will do that… but if it makes sense for him/her … they will do it realistically… this happened in the initial episodes too… so I am getting a hunch that there is some team change?

I haven't seen initial episodes. I was thinking the bakery was running under loss. Only RK was buying from there 😆

Director must have changed but the writers are the same ...

Zyaad food kaake gas ho gaya aur saara gas episode me daal diya

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually liked the episode. But someone please explain what Ram said in the precap regarding the police. I only got you can fight the world for me but your father ….

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Yes, I was surprised Pri was not super mad. Again, this was seeing v/s perception. Another thing is Sara already told that everyone knew about this past. Ram is not two-timing her. 

1. If there is infidelity, then it will NEVER be in office/public place. 

2. Two lives will always be a clandestine activity. 

She is not as hurt or angry as I expected in the last 2 episodes, I know Priya will be levelheaded in handling it, but I don’t see the overload of emotions in her eyes, yeah, we can conclude that it is because somewhere in the bottom of her heart, she trusts Ram.

The makers doesn’t want a melodramatic track here, they are rushing towards confession, it would either mean 1) the show is ending or 2) bigger dhamakas are in store after confession. 

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz

I thought that too. The guy paying Sara. These little details ! They were there in today's episode. 

this used to happen in initial days… when they were busy , customers come in and they used to talk to customers as they are also talking amongst eo…

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What on earth was this piece of writing today ??

Sarangi - Agar Ram tujhe pehle batate toh kaise react karti ??

Priya - Same

Where did this come from ??

The girl who gracefully accepted the fact that her husband would love someone else throughout, because he told the truth , who herself has a clumsy past cannot accept the truth about Vedika..

In fact Ram's respect would have grown manifolds in Priya's eyes , had he come up clean himself..

The writing of this show keeps flipping back and forth..

Also Sarangi, chori upar se seena zori

Some of her great dialogues today - 

" Yeh sawal hi galat hai" ( Felt like whacking her head )

" Ram ne mandir ke itne chakkar lagaye ki pujari ko laga woh bhagawaan hai"   

( Kya tha yeh ?? 😂 Can u please attempt to control your Ram Bhakti?? It's unbearable to watch)

"Priya roz tu Ram ko naye challenges deti hai " ( Sorry kyaaa???

Priya ki challenges prenup se shuru hui thi , aur aaj tak chal rahi hai, kuch dikhta hai tumhe , prenup, annalment, Akki kand , accident, bandi Ram ke liye mar jaati, sharam aati hai ki nahi, behen ke struggles , uske efforts dikte hai ki nahi ,kuch toh acknowledgement do apni  behen ko )

I think , I have found someone whom I despise more than Meera Maa now.

Also the momentum of Priya's angst from the bakery is getting lost ..

Her accusations were extreme, dohri zindagi, fareb, dagabaazi etc etc and this stemmed from the fact that she saw messages were a girl was discussing the possibility of getting back her husband behind her back..

All these doubts have to be cleared from it's root.

Last hope, a meaningful heart to heart conversation at farmhouse before the apparent gullu gullu

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I think this police station is the build up for the next track. Also, looks like he doesn't know the address of the farmhouse and ends up doing the kaand elsewhere ...

It's a shady motel track. Jab we met types 🤣

I don't think Vedika has exited. She is still around. Dont you think she was acting so that Ram doesn't cut her off from his life? She will come back for sure behind Priya this time 

She will be back but not now abhi to adi said na Kunal use manali leke chala gya.

Did you see the guy paying money to Sara di? Any thoughts?

I think its bcz PPL keep saying ki sare cupcakes to ram kha jata hai baki customers bhul gye ye log.

Aaj Sara di ki cafe was full for a change

There is one more issue, Ram tells Adi that "Adi bhi yahi kah rahi thi par nahi kar sakte" I think that dialogue was a mistake. How come Brinda becomes not the right person now?

I think Ram is angry at brinda for getting priya drunk. He was pissed the entire time they were celebrating Holi.

Shivi stole my heart

By the way, you need to know the address, if you know the route you can guide the auto driver. What stupidity yaar?

Priya also taunted him for not knowing the address 🤣. Priya se bolra tha address btao fr isko yaad aaya priya usi address pe leje jake zameen me gaad degi ise.🤣

Why did he buy the auto,kuch bhi?

Are sara said na vo RICH hai to uska ishtyle bhi RICH hai. Smjha Karo yrr🤣

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I thought that too. The guy paying Sara. These little details ! They were there in today's episode. Even yesterday, after Ram applied the balm, it was on the bed on the envelope in which the protection came... Made it so realistic and it was still there when Shivi came and Ram had that conversation. I was so happy to see that tiny detail. 

Even the balm was there on the bed. The director change happened in the Hole episodes. I saw on the bed when Pri was crying and then again with Bri, the photo frame was STILL there. 

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are it's random shady motel track where police will maroing raid and husband and wife gets arrested for doing ahem ahem.

I think it's added so ram will get confused of her behaviour towards him and priya will finally tell him about those texts and MS kand.

One thing that raised question for me is, if they shared a moment and Priya let Ram kiss her and get so near to her, then why is Ram asking this question about comparison. Was the issue not solved before he kissed her. It just didn't fit I felt.

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He bought the auto and closed the loop. #Justice to the Auto Uncle is served. 

Vo bhi 2 lakh extra deke🤣

Vese i was thinking ye priya 6 lakh ke nuksaan ke bad chup kese reh gyi 🤣

Isne apna purse utha ke maara kyu nhi ram ke 🤣

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

What on earth was this piece of writing today ??

Sarangi - Agar Ram tujhe pehle batate toh kaise react karti ??

Priya - Same

Where did this come from ??

The girl who gracefully accepted the fact that her husband would love someone else throughout, because he told the truth , who herself has a clumsy past cannot accept the truth about Vedika..

In fact Ram's respect would have grown manifolds in Priya's eyes , had he come up clean himself..

The writing of this show keeps flipping back and forth..

Also Sarangi, chori upar se seena zori

Some of her great dialogues today - 

" Yeh sawal hi galat hai" ( Felt like whacking her head )

" Ram ne mandir ke itne chakkar lagaye ki pujari ko laga woh bhagawaan hai"   

( Kya tha yeh ?? 😂 Can u please attempt to control your Ram Bhakti?? It's unbearable to watch)

"Priya roz tu Ram ko naye challenges deti hai " ( Sorry kyaaa???

Priya ki challenges prenup se shuru hui thi , aur aaj tak chal rahi hai, kuch dikhta hai tumhe , prenup, annalment, Akki kand , accident, bandi Ram ke liye mar jaati, sharam aati hai ki nahi, behen ke struggles , uske efforts dikte hai ki nahi ,kuch toh acknowledgement do apni  behen ko )

I think , I have found someone whom I despise more than Meera Maa now.

Also the momentum of Priya's angst from the bakery is getting lost ..

Her accusations were extreme, dohri zindagi, fareb, dagabaazi etc etc and this stemmed from the fact that she saw messages were a girl was discussing the possibility of getting back her husband behind her back..

All these doubts have to be cleared from it's root.

Last hope, a meaningful heart to heart conversation at farmhouse before the apparent gullu gullu

I hear you behen. I wrote the same. I dont want sister like Sara 🤣