Mujhe bhi ek bhi word samaj nehi aaya….translation se chalaya 🤣
Glad u guys liked it 🤗
Madhu ko credit for suggesting this beautiful song….
Basically Vellai means white in Tamil….so vellai mazhai refers to snow fall…. This much i learnt 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe bhi ek bhi word samaj nehi aaya….translation se chalaya 🤣
Glad u guys liked it 🤗
Madhu ko credit for suggesting this beautiful song….
Basically Vellai means white in Tamil….so vellai mazhai refers to snow fall…. This much i learnt 🤣
Dear watch this vm made by Amrutha
Originally posted by: beanstalk04
Dear watch this vm made by Amrutha
Aw thanks for reminding me. I will most certainly watch and comment as soon as I get home.
Amru...aap ke professor ne aap ko sahi mein assignments diye hain kya???AAP SAB ke abhi per videos banana??😂
too good hai..and song is wow!!!! I just love this....I mean maine Hindi wala suna hai..[LOl]
Thanks!!❤️
Just watched it.
The holi scene was so hot that you had to add snow flakes in the vm to stabilise the temperate.
Also, I don't understand the lyrics but I have heard this song before (I think its famous in some bw movie too) and I love the song. It has that jiya jale vibe which is perfect for sensual scenes like this.
this is famous song from the movie rojaOriginally posted by: Silveraliax
Just watched it.
The holi scene was so hot that you had to add snow flakes in the vm to stabilise the temperate.
Also, I don't understand the lyrics but I have heard this song before (I think its famous in some bw movie too) and I love the song. It has that jiya jale vibe which is perfect for sensual scenes like this.
Made by famous Tamil director Mani Ratnam.
Later they had dubbed in Hindi language.
Hindi version of this song is here
here is the Hindi version of this songOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
Thank you for the tag Amru
Beautiful VM..but i don't understand the language..
Suggestion for song - Tum mile dil khile..aur jine ko kya chahiye
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897