Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/4IuaXilFWrg

❀️ this one's interesting!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

https://marvelousgeeksmedia.com/2022/03/30/relationship-deep-dive-kate-sharma-and-anthony-bridgerton/

But oh oh oh - Wicked Game as a song choice for them! *chef's kiss*

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

You'll love this edit mumma❀️ 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cbn1FTfFXtK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqS5L2LMGD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Baby Augie πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί swipe for more 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

This is by far the most gorgeous edit I've seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwS2Ys1z8I&t=1s

LizzieBennet thumbnail

I laughed so much at this guy's reactions - he's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fZiXweWQnM&t=47s

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

First Impressions of first watch (with spoilers)

Bridgerton Season 2

Episode 1: I watched the episode and firstly.. still annoyed at the way the pronounce "Sharma".. eeewwww!! There's a f*ckin R in the name .. like Capital R Rake!!! smiley37 You see what I did there?!

El-Pen are the best duo! This was fun!!! smiley36

I like how Anthony just struck off the first few names and then scribbled so hard on others smiley37

Those interviews were a difficult watch. *major facepalm moments*

Ouch Katie heard something she didn't expect and damn that confrontation was difficult.. you know what Viscount, you've put your hand in the beehive, messing with queen bee. (Madhumakkhi ke chhate mein hath dena - ka literal translation) 

Episode 2: Damn it was hilarious!! smiley37 couldn't stop laughing a bit until the very last! smiley27

Kathony banter, the Kate whistle, race-course πŸ€£

Episode 3: Quite the rollercoaster indeed!! Now now.. aaaah the classic not an actual triangle...

Damn Daph what have you done?! Why??!! smiley44smiley19

Benedict high was hilarioussmiley37 Colin you didn't have to do that smiley44smiley37

Episode 4: Ugh... Men and their unsure feelings.. damn it Anthony wtf are you doing?! I feel terrible for Ed.. poor thing is gonna have her heart in smithereens when she learns .. 

Wait when she was getting into the carriage did she say I know what you're doing/feeling to Kate? What was that .. does she know .. also Lady Danbury being all elusive the previous evening and Daph n Momma B's shock.. offff soo much to unpack!!

Poor Featheringtons... Oopsiesmiley44 

Episode 5: another almost kiss OMG they need to do it already or just stay away from each other.. what is happening?!!

Damn the Sheffields' are way too pretentious! Loved the way Anthony stood up for the fam, ofc how could Ed not love him for that! 

Kate, you've gone too far love.. here take my armssmiley31

El has found a new place to be.. Pen isn't fond of it? 

This is fun and now i'mma sleepsmiley36 three episodes instead of one smiley44

Episode 6 Firstly.. the Bridgerton brothers drinking.. I absolutely loved the lilting of camera to show they were drunk... Been there done that, that's totally how it feels! smiley36 I really enjoyed that bit, like yes, we're getting into the head of those drunk babessmiley43

Edwina! Take a bow *shashtang dandvat Devi*

Woman you have so much of guts, walking out of a loveless wedding, yaaassss queeennnn!!! smiley27 very proud of you. 

Anthony!!!! Ufff ... Mumma the moment Ed said I love you and he said I understand you.. I had the entire conversations with "someone" replaying in my mind so much that I had to pause and think how it was the right choice to walk away. No matter how "good" the person is but what good they are if they don't love you the way you oughta be loved. 

Kudos to the writers for this scene and Charithra for doing a phenomenal job!

Kate! Ouch.. poor thing did everything and well too many sacrifices sometimes have. A way of coming back in a way you least expect. Idk what she expected though.. her sisters' happiness. How would she be happy knowing everything. I loved her scenes!! It was amazing!smiley32

And we finally got the Kathony kiss smiley36 it is the best way to stop the time .. I wanted them to say the vows there actuallysmiley37 mauka bhi hai dastoor bhi smiley36

I somehow thought Ed would ask everyone to gather and a bride replacement happens, making Kate n Anthony marry there with Dhoom  tanana bg musicsmiley37

Daph knew and Lady Danbury & Violet had their doubts. I loved the way D&V laughed out loud for their kids and their stupidity, it was a heartwarming scene. 

Eloise?! Woman calm your tits. Where are you running away? It's your brothers' wedding FFS! I know it is overwhelming but don't do it. At my brothers' weddings I was like everyone eyes up heresmiley36 okay so this Theo is to be her love or just a fling or a friend as she calls him. 

That's a long essay but this episode deserved it. β€οΈπŸ€—

Episode 7 : now now, the stakes are high, Sharma's n Bridgertons treated as outcasts.. so much for a scandal that everyone had cake atsmiley44

Uff.. Ed being sassy.. I liked it, it came from a place of hurt.. two people she loved so much hurt her. 

Both mummas were amazing! Loved the parallels of both accepting they should've been there for the fam and not the kids being forced to parent. 

Anthony - Gregory scene was so cute, I almost cried. 

Them not being able to physically stay away from each other was understandable but I didn't expect Kate to give in like that in the garden. (So much for being Indian - values and all the duties, example for her sister) [the writers' directors' prerogative] 

I'd have loved if they just had a heart to heart conversation in the garden instead. 

The ball at Bridgertons' was lovely! Really cute scene! It's good to see how the families took the entire thing so maturely. 

So now he finally attempts to propose but uh oh.. the great fall.. how did Kate wake up like that, didn't find that bit convincing. If you've been in coma (?) For a week, you'd feel weaker and won't just get up and start talking smiley44

Episode 8 : I like the happy ending but it didn't feel right.. perhaps the proposal, should've at least shown her accepting/wearing the ring if not a full marriage. The scene with fam was cute, dance - absolute fire, Kathony together  

That sex scene was not really needed as such.. tbh I didn't like how they had to show them kiss (almost and actual) to convince viewers that they're in love. They did the same with Simon n Daph too smiley24

overall :

Loved the drama but somehow it was a bit too much this time, especially Whistledown and Pens's OTT. 

For a change, when Queen said the marriage was called off upon her wish,I really loved it. And that invite for the Prince to Ed! smiley27 

Daph n Baby A's special appearancesmiley42smiley27

Kathony - sizzling chemistry but I loved them together better in the first few episodes than the latter. Them individually - in episode 7smiley27  Anthony being a sl*t for Kate is a big mood and the fact that he doesn't even hide it .. all that eye sex ... Too much okay, everyone's watching including your younger siblings, what is this behaviour? smiley37

Edwina - yet another show stealer, through n through! smiley27

Mummas (B, S& F)- lovely! Their struggles, acceptance of shortcomings and love for fam! So wholesome!

Lady Danbury was awesome as always!

Pen - I'm done with her.

Eloise - damn gurl, get yourself together and be yourself pleasesmiley27

Ben - darling you are so much more than you across!! They should explore him in the coming season, properly. Loved his banter n support for Anthony.

Colin - get your shit together dearsmiley36smiley44

All other, be your best selves, mazaa aa gaya! smiley40

Things I absolutely loved (will rewatch these bits)

- Kathony BANTER!!

- Daphne β€οΈ

- Bridgerton Family time, sibs, the dance, pall mall

- Kate-Ed in the first half epis

- Lady Danbury

- Baby Anthony 

- Mummas of the season stole the show more than their babies

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago