Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Opened for Discussion.
Please stick to the topic.
Thanks
Imli DT
Top 5 mein to ha Chalo koe nahi 😀
And the crappy never-ending shaadi! 👏
Well done makers, be ready for further dip, this long never-ending shaadi is really irritating, and I have skipped a week successfully
Well IPL will help you guys reach further lows. Please improve your storyline or else even Arylie won't be able to save you guys👎🏼
Oh 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄hoo busy hoom nahi toh chaar chand laga leti🤣🤣🤣
Top 5 mein to ha Chalo koe nahi 😀
Really?? I thought nikal gaya Top 5 se😳
Bcoz I have 0 expectations from this wedding track..
As Expected... 2.3
I know that coz Imlie Misunderstanding Aryan is getting on everyone's Nerves Now... She is doing too much of it... even i am fed and and not really watching her BS jaap and indifferent to Aryan...
Trp NEVER dropped with AryLie Partnership... People were happy with Imlie Moving on with Aryan and their Blooming Love... But now... Uff this Imlie is getting on My Nerves with her misunderstanding...
Hope Bhau take notice AryLie will only work if they are together... Otherwise Bhau Show Band hojayga with the dropping TRPS
How long has shaadi been going on for? 3 weeks now?
DD ki mom no no no gif hai toh daal do🤣🤣