Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you are welcome 😊
Congrats🥳
Is thread ko itnaa suna krdia hai sab ne😲 Voldemort will haunt you guys 😡
How manny left to send😆
Round 4 Note
Hello everyone,
I received a request to extend the date, so I'm extending it by 24 hours to April 1st 11:59 PM IST. Additionally, given the extensions I'm cancelling Round 6. Lexi (Amphitrite) was going to help me in this round (by being a judge) as this round was going to be Cards Against Humanity.
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
How manny left to send😆
45 people still, but I've extended the deadline so many of them will probably wait until the last minute like always. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Round 4 Note
Hello everyone,
I received a request to extend the date, so I'm extending it by 24 hours to April 1st 11:59 PM IST. Additionally, given the extensions I'm cancelling Round 6. Lexi (Amphitrite) was going to help me in this round (by being a judge) as this round was going to be Cards Against Humanity.
Aww thats sad abt Round 6.
Thanks for extension
toh round 6 ko bhi sheep krlona 😭Originally posted by: Minionite
Round 4 Note
Hello everyone,
I received a request to extend the date, so I'm extending it by 24 hours to April 1st 11:59 PM IST. Additionally, given the extensions I'm cancelling Round 6. Lexi (Amphitrite) was going to help me in this round (by being a judge) as this round was going to be Cards Against Humanity.
CAH got canceled 🥳
Sorry for celebrations actually i dont do good in CAH 🤣