The Return Gift 🎁 - MaAn OS

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Anu, mai bees min mein ghar pahunchoonga, texted Anuj as Anu didn’t pick any of his last three calls.

Mai Samar ke haath tiffin bhijwa doongi, comes the reply.

All these years whenever he came back home after a trip, GK always made sure to be at home and welcome him. This time GK had to visit some relative of his and was out of town. 

Feeling low spirited that he will be welcomed by an empty house, he continued his cab ride. 

He never had the courage to dream but now that she was part of his life today, he wished to have Anu at his home to welcome him. 

Agar Anu nahi toh uske haath se bane khane se hi kaam chalta hai.. dil nahi at least pet toh bhar jayega, he sighed and thought to comfort himself…

Baaki sab toh chalta hi rahega lekin aaj yeh bhi zaroori hai, mindlessly uttered Anu as she was busy in kitchen with last minute preparations. 

Few minutes later, rearranging all the serving bowls and plates on the dinner table for one last time, she had finally managed to finish off all the task in time…… 

The last 5 mins seemed to be endless….. While waiting impatiently, she got engrossed in rewinding the last few hours…….

Wrapping up her dance classes earlier than usual at 6 pm , she had rushed to his home. She had sneaked in using the spare key. Just like they both had keys to each other’s heart, they both had keys to other’s apartment too. 

Remembering their conversation on his wish to celebrate with her with a dinner date and dance during their cab ride in Udaipur, she had planned to give him a special welcome. 

She wanted to welcome him into a warm cozy lively home.

She had spent the last hour and half in preparing all his favorites and especially the chocolate fudge which he indulges. 

As she reminisces the previous time where he had devoured the chocolate fudge with his fingers, a strong desire started creeping in her……….to wipe his lips with her fingers.

She wondered how it would feel to lick those slender fingers with perfectly manicured nails of him… a genuine question arising in her mind of whether the chocolate will taste better or his fingers..…….which one could drive her to ecstasy….. wiping his lips or licking his fingers clean……her mind was busy weaving even more sinful thoughts of licking off the chocolate from his lips……

Beep, Beep,Beep

Rang her alarm curbing her trail of naughty thoughts which she had kept to keep track of time……

She went ahead to change into a baby pink netted saree with silver border before he arrives.

Today she wanted to fulfill all his little wishes, be it her dressing up for him or spending a quiet dinner night with him and making a mental note to herself that this time she will turn off her phone while they were together. 

As she was halfway dressed in her underskirt and blouse…… saree yet to be worn, her mobile rings with his name on caller id. 

It was already scandalous enough for her to change in his apartment…. his picture looked like he was starring intently at her and his gaze could pierce through her soul…….  and above that her previous sinful thoughts weren’t  helping any bit either. 

She didn’t know what scared her more…. him reading her thoughts or her losing the last bit of control on her thoughts…. Unable to decide she didn’t pick his calls. 

Also not to give him any whiff of what she has been up-to all the while …. She sent a rather bland reply to his message of arriving in 20 mins.

After trying couple of hairstyles, ultimately she settles down to let her hair open. She was pleased of her light makeup look and assured that he is sure to be awestruck at her…..

The baby pink netted saree was draped in such a way to accentuate every curves of her…. Her long dark tresses had mysteriously hidden her bare back which was otherwise visible due to deep cut of her blouse. Her blouse seemed to be held in place with a thin strap in cloth in bottom and the notorious dori which could easily come off in a single tug. 

After taking a final overall look of hers in mirror, she goes ahead to do the last bit of rearrangement if any least and then wait for him to arrive. 

The clinging sound of keys at door step bought her back from thoughts…..

As soon as the key fob turned and door was opening, she quickly hid herself behind the couch so as to tease him little more. She knew he is sure to sense her presence but playing a little hide n seek game with him will add extra fun…..

Just like she had thought, he sensed her presence upon entering the house… otherwise cold and empty house was filled with warm and lively vibes… the aroma of freshly cooked meals and her sweet scent lingering in house welcomed him…

He knew she was near but not to be seen in sight… soon catching up with her hide n seek game, he rushed to kitchen to find her…. 

Disappointed on not finding her there, he ran back to his living room……. and found her standing before him like a ethereal angel…… Seeing her, he felt a wave of sweet pleasure had washed all over him. 

Overwhelmed with emotions of happiness, excitement, gratitude and contentment…. He rushed towards her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug…..Had he wished something more, it would have been fulfilled too he thought cheekily. 

Releasing her from the hug and holding both her petite hands in his, he spoke  “Thank you Anu….thank u thank u so soo much for this… mai ne kabhi socha nahi tha ki kabhi aisa bhi din aayega jab mai trip se wapas aavoonga aur tum mujhe aise welcome karte milogi…. Thank you so much… mera bara mein sochne ke liye … nahi hamare bare mein sochne ke liye….

Accha yeh sab toh teekh hai, yeh batayi ye aap mere liye kya laaye hai,” she asked him in a teasing manner so as to lighten his mood

Taking a cue from this, clearing his throat and slightly tilting his head sideways…he said in flirtatious tone “Accha …. Ab aap ko tohfa chahie……hmm…. Waise toh koi tohfa nahi laya hoon …….. parrr ek tohfa hai jo mere paas hamesha hota hai tumhe dene ke liye…..”

Sirf ek?“  she asked in whining tone and slightly pouting her lips…

Bringing her hands to his chest with his left hand, he gently snaked his right hand around her waist and slowly pulled her nearer to him….. bringing his face more closer to hers that their noses were touching….. whispering sensuously, “Pehle ek toh kabool kijiye…..”, he placed his lips on hers and kissed her as tenderly as possible.

And they continued enjoying their rest of the evening with more gifting sprees

With all the encouragement that I received on my last OS, I am being courageous enough to attempt one more. This one might sound little cheesy but I hope you all would enjoy😊 

Happy Reading!!!!

Edited by arya212002 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Superrr!!! Keep writing babe ❤️👏 want more.. ☺️

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Oh hoy, what a great snack for afternoon. 

My comments below on certain sections that caught my eye:

She wondered how it would feel to lick those slender fingers with perfectly manicured nails of him… a genuine question arising in her mind of whether the chocolate will taste better or his fingers..…….which one could drive her to ecstasy….. wiping his lips or licking his fingers clean……her mind was busy weaving even more sinful thoughts of licking of the chocolate from his lips……

Why does it feel like a personal wish and ode to you Arya? 😳😆

Today she wanted to fulfill all his little wishes, be it her dressing up for him or spending a quiet dinner night with him and making a mental note to herself that this time she will turn off her phone while they were together. 

Smart Writing and Smart woman ⭐️👍🏼

It was already scandalous enough for her to change in his apartment…. his picture looked like he was starring intently at her and his gaze could pierce through her soul…….  and above that her previous sinful thoughts were helping any bit either. 

Please post a picture for our Tharki imagination which Anu has selected as his contact picture🤣

The baby pink netted saree was draped in such a way to accentuate every curves of her…. Her long dark tresses had mysteriously hidden her bare back visible due to deep cut of her blouse. Her blouse seemed to be held in place with a thin strap in cloth in bottom and the notorious dori which could easily come off in a single tug. 

I love the description of the Saree, one can almost visualize it

As soon as the key fob turned and door was opening, she quickly hid herself behind the couch so as to tease him little more. She knew he is sure to sense her presence but playing a little hide n seek game with him will add extra fun…..

The GIF that came to my mind for the Key and Lock. Let it remain unsaid here. ☺️

Overwhelmed with emotions of happiness, excitement, gratitude and contentment…. He rushed towards her and pulled into a bone crushing hug…..Had he wished something more, it would have been fulfilled too he thought cheekily.

What did he want and why did he not take???"😆

. bringing his face more closer to hers that their noses were touching….. whispering sensuously, “Pehle ek toh kabool kijiye…..”, he placed his lips on hers and kissed her as tenderly as possible.

Aww I love the nose kiss and obviously the afterwards 😳

Writing Feedback

Appreciated the dialogues formatting and it was so nice to read clearly. 

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago
arya212002 thumbnail

Few more

sorry if I missed anyone 

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arya

Loved it...I got excited to see your tag and then a writeup.....We all are craving for something like so much.

This is the perfect timing and perfectly executed.

"Main khana bhijwa doongi" when I read..I thought what the ..... Arya bhi Anu ki tarah sochne lagi...? but soon discovered that it's not true🤣Balki Anu ab Arya ki tarah sochne lagi hai 🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😍

Thankyou for sharing...You donot know how much needed dose this was.

Beautifully written

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic! I agree with DJ.... Everything about fingers are fulfilling your own wish😉😳

Lovely read! ❤️🤗

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupsii

Superrr!!! Keep writing babe ❤️👏 want more.. ☺️

Thank you so much Rupali 🤗

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome one!

Beautifully penned

Those fingers sounds more delicious than chocolate😳☺️

Loved it ❤️

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Oh hoy, what a great snack for afternoon. 

My comments below on certain sections that caught my eye:

She wondered how it would feel to lick those slender fingers with perfectly manicured nails of him… a genuine question arising in her mind of whether the chocolate will taste better or his fingers..…….which one could drive her to ecstasy….. wiping his lips or licking his fingers clean……her mind was busy weaving even more sinful thoughts of licking of the chocolate from his lips……

Why does it feel like a personal wish and ode to you Arya? 😳😆

Smart Writing and Smart woman ⭐️👍🏼

It was already scandalous enough for her to change in his apartment…. his picture looked like he was starring intently at her and his gaze could pierce through her soul…….  and above that her previous sinful thoughts were helping any bit either. 

Please post a picture for our Tharki imagination which Anu has selected as his contact picture🤣

The baby pink netted saree was draped in such a way to accentuate every curves of her…. Her long dark tresses had mysteriously hidden her bare back visible due to deep cut of her blouse. Her blouse seemed to be held in place with a thin strap in cloth in bottom and the notorious dori which could easily come off in a single tug. 

I love the description of the Saree, one can almost visualize it

The GIF that came to my mind for the Key and Lock. Let it remain unsaid here. ☺️

Overwhelmed with emotions of happiness, excitement, gratitude and contentment…. He rushed towards her and pulled into a bone crushing hug…..Had he wished something more, it would have been fulfilled too he thought cheekily.

What did he want and why did he not take???"😆

. bringing his face more closer to hers that their noses were touching….. whispering sensuously, “Pehle ek toh kabool kijiye…..”, he placed his lips on hers and kissed her as tenderly as possible.

Aww I love the nose kiss and obviously the afterwards 😳

Writing Feedback

Appreciated the dialogues formatting and it was so nice to read clearly. 

Thank you DJ for your wonderful comments ❣️❣️❣️

Why does it feel like a personal wish and ode to you Arya? 😳
🙈🙈🙈… can’t say anything more ☺️

arya212002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace2021

Arya

Loved it...I got excited to see your tag and then a writeup.....We all are craving for something like so much.

This is the perfect timing and perfectly executed.

"Main khana bhijwa doongi" when I read..I thought what the ..... Arya bhi Anu ki tarah sochne lagi...? but soon discovered that it's not true🤣Balki Anu ab Arya ki tarah sochne lagi hai 🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😍

Thankyou for sharing...You donot know how much needed dose this was.

Beautifully written

Thank you dear for such encouraging words ❤️❤️🤗

I wanted that khana bhej doongi part to be a little twist in the tale and am glad you noticed it🥰🥰