Glad you agree. I do wish Affan and Ramsha are cast in another romantic comedy. If not a drama, a Telefilm would suffice.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Glad you agree. I do wish Affan and Ramsha are cast in another romantic comedy. If not a drama, a Telefilm would suffice.
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Glad you agree. I do wish Affan and Ramsha are cast in another romantic comedy. If not a drama, a Telefilm would suffice.
With good script
Lol Ahad is such a chomu😆
He was about to cry when the audience was screaming sajal,sajal,sajal but was dancing with full smile on some other wedding during saboor's nikkah and while attending dinners with his bodyguards(baba and mamamir)😆
He has no personality or grace whatsoever and on the contrary sajal behaved so happy and graceful when everybody was asking about ahad on saboor's wedding
Just watched the promo 😆 I cant believe, he is actually doing comedy
This looks entertaining, but It would've done better had Ahad and Sajal didn't split.💔
This looks entertaining, but It would've done better had Ahad and Sajal didn't split.💔
Did you see his mothers statement? She said to pray that they get back together🤓 that means no divorce?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Did you see his mothers statement? She said to pray that they get back together🤓 that means no divorce?
Now I am confused.😕 Maybe it is one talaq only.. not a triple talaq.😃
That means she should be in iddat right now
😆 Which iddat.. I've seen her pics in an event few days ago.