Ghoomar is our first and last love CC#7 **Invited Members Only**- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.6k

Users

9

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CBDNBBQODPDEZZ3P

Even I felt that especially after Bigg Boss. How dare he unfollow him 😡 I thought they were friends

I just hate him 😡 Aik small child ko unfollow kr diya hai 😡
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2W6TX3EGIUI2TKRE

Kdadi ki nayi Bestie 🤣 Aur wo Akshu ko Torture Karegi 😈

Aur hum Aarohi ko support kary gy😎 I hope after Akshu's Shadi Goenkas ghayab hoon jaye aur kabhi nahi aye
76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I just hate him 😡 Aik small child ko unfollow kr diya hai 😡

He is famous now 😡 he’s the same person who said he Dosent want to find love in Bigg Boss now look he’s with a Rich famous actress. There both Besharam Tejran 🤢

S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DIF3KVOXMLKZ65GJ

He is famous now 😡 he’s the same person who said he Dosent want to find love in Bigg Boss now look he’s with a Rich famous actress. There both Besharam Tejran 🤢

Tejasswi his 4th Gf hai
Ekahriz thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Child Akshu has more Followers than Aarambh 😲

S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GB2F7I2YLLV5WXI4

Child Akshu has more Followers than Aarambh 😲

I know right 😶 Child Akshu bhi overrated ho gye hai 😒
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I know right 😶 Child Akshu bhi overrated ho gye hai 😒

Apni reel maa ki tara 😒

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".