I just hate him 😡 Aik small child ko unfollow kr diya hai 😡Originally posted by: CBDNBBQODPDEZZ3P
Even I felt that especially after Bigg Boss. How dare he unfollow him 😡 I thought they were friends
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just hate him 😡 Aik small child ko unfollow kr diya hai 😡Originally posted by: CBDNBBQODPDEZZ3P
Even I felt that especially after Bigg Boss. How dare he unfollow him 😡 I thought they were friends
Aur hum Aarohi ko support kary gy😎 I hope after Akshu's Shadi Goenkas ghayab hoon jaye aur kabhi nahi ayeOriginally posted by: 2W6TX3EGIUI2TKRE
Kdadi ki nayi Bestie 🤣 Aur wo Akshu ko Torture Karegi 😈
He is famous now 😡 he’s the same person who said he Dosent want to find love in Bigg Boss now look he’s with a Rich famous actress. There both Besharam Tejran 🤢Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I just hate him 😡 Aik small child ko unfollow kr diya hai 😡
Tejasswi his 4th Gf haiOriginally posted by: DIF3KVOXMLKZ65GJ
He is famous now 😡 he’s the same person who said he Dosent want to find love in Bigg Boss now look he’s with a Rich famous actress. There both Besharam Tejran 🤢
Child Akshu has more Followers than Aarambh 😲
I know right 😶 Child Akshu bhi overrated ho gye hai 😒Originally posted by: GB2F7I2YLLV5WXI4
Child Akshu has more Followers than Aarambh 😲
Yeh tou Mannu hai 😱😱😱
https://mobile.twitter.com/Chirpy_Prerna/status/1508684719969513474
Apni reel maa ki tara 😒Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I know right 😶 Child Akshu bhi overrated ho gye hai 😒