Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
Is there any Twitter trend planned for Ayesha hitting 1M?
Yes ...the planned trend is on Thursday target 150k
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten
Is there any Twitter trend planned for Ayesha hitting 1M?
Yes ...the planned trend is on Thursday target 150k
https://twitter.com/AyeshaSinghFC/status/1508634415336808448?s=20&t=t0Rm9f1_si4Ko0C2rqGUZAOriginally posted by: Ay3_smitten
Is there any Twitter trend planned for Ayesha hitting 1M?
Can I get this Sairat back ??? Please Vanku uncle😭
Loved this song and the scenes u have selected!!! Wonderful
Count me too.I miss them so much my sairat😭😭.Originally posted by: sairat07
Can I get this Sairat back ??? Please Vanku uncle😭
Loved this song and the scenes u have selected!!! Wonderful
Chalo sab log mood theek karo 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVK1N-iMicV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
mood kharab kyun hai 😔?Chalo sab log mood theek karo 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVK1N-iMicV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link