na na I would rather trust google on this🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: FIBPFHSMJQSZGOHT
do you need a teacher? i can give you gyaan on this 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
na na I would rather trust google on this🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: FIBPFHSMJQSZGOHT
do you need a teacher? i can give you gyaan on this 🤣
momos🤣 I love momos🤣Originally posted by: JPSBMIZR2ZQEN45R
i will send you momos if this happens 🤣
if she is in hospital let her take rest na itna to papa birla didnt missed her🤣Originally posted by: 7JRDKC5YE6UR4JSQ
me too... too much video call 🤣
they had engagment segment but vansh or kairav ka interview diyaOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Aaj koi offscreen bts or sbs/sbb segment nahi aaya na? I was kind of hoping sbs will show part 2 of the offscreen engagement day …the insta story of mahima had a different visual n i so wanted to see that in a live/recorded interview
manjari does not know how to rest... she only knows how to create kaands 🤣if she is in hospital let her take rest na itna to papa birla didnt missed her🤣
i will show up at your door with color...be ready 🤣perfecto🤣
i know... that is why i said that na 🤣momos🤣 I love momos🤣
Originally posted by: M7TDHRJK3OA64KLX
behen please end your gyaan jaap now... save it for anu's nasha 🤣
No gyaan is going to spoil my spiruts.. I simply frwd that
chalo now gyaan does not work as medicine either... may god save you 🤣