do you need a teacher? i can give you gyaan on this 🤣i will learn to make and rhen share
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
do you need a teacher? i can give you gyaan on this 🤣i will learn to make and rhen share
please compose yourself before the next episode 😆it will be fine soon🤣
i will send you momos if this happens 🤣epic it would be🤣
of course you agree..why will you deny double pinga? 🤣actually yes
i am coming to india for next holi and we can roll together 🤣its too much fun, m sure u liked muddy puddles too
me too... too much video call 🤣aaj ke episode meij ai felt too much of manjari ho raha tah
hiiii meri disco 🤗Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hiii Girlssssss
I realized I was missing from forum since yesterday 😂😂😂
Aaj koi offscreen bts or sbs/sbb segment nahi aaya na? I was kind of hoping sbs will show part 2 of the offscreen engagement day …the insta story of mahima had a different visual n i so wanted to see that in a live/recorded interview
sbs people always give us dhoka like the makers!!! 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Aaj koi offscreen bts or sbs/sbb segment nahi aaya na? I was kind of hoping sbs will show part 2 of the offscreen engagement day …the insta story of mahima had a different visual n i so wanted to see that in a live/recorded interview
where were u?Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hiii Girlssssss
I realized I was missing from forum since yesterday 😂😂😂