😆 okay Darshi DM kardoengi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
😆 okay Darshi DM kardoengi
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes. That makes it 10. And then Vedika said Bee which makes it 11.
6 more people still.
6 mein se any active or all inactive from thread🤔
Originally posted by: Minionite
Oh yeah wait. Rado was FFF for this round. 🤣
That brings it back down to 10 people. 🤣
What kind of host are you 🤔 I can't figure out if you genuinely forgot or you're intentionally tricking ppl into thinking they're guessing correctly.
You and your sneaky macchar ways 🤔
chalo I got caught up with work,, I will see you all later 🤗
Inactive people as well.
What kind of host are you 🤔 I can't figure out if you genuinely forgot or you're intentionally tricking ppl into thinking they're guessing correctly.
You and your sneaky macchar ways 🤔
I genuinely forgot. Rado is never FFF so it slipped my mind. 🤣
4 pms for a single round 🤣
Answer sent I hope you got my pm shreya🤔
Answer sent I hope you got my pm shreya🤔
Yep I got it just as I sent the reminder. 🤣