Havaana, Nina, WD, Tani, Hinna?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Havaana, Nina, WD, Tani, Hinna?
Lol no she doesnt wake up early so woh bhejdi hogi
Waitttt
Baaki sab to late lateef hai but meri Reddy is this round ki FFF right?
Don't tell me this was a lie too 😡
I myself have no idea when I'll send 🤣
Since there's no way I'm being the LFL I might just send in a few minutes 🤣
Or I may send at 5 am who knows 🤣
Lol totally forgot Rado was FFF for r3🤣
but she doesnt sleep early🤣
Lol true🤣 send kardi Rashi?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lol totally forgot Rado was FFF🤣
Mujhe koi ek ghanta pehle remind karvana,..😆
Yes. That makes it 10. And then Vedika said Bee which makes it 11.
6 more people still.
Waitttt
Baaki sab to late lateef hai but meri Reddy is this round ki FFF right?
Don't tell me this was a lie too 😡
Oh yeah wait. Rado was FFF for this round. 🤣
That brings it back down to 10 people. 🤣