what u think or told by others
le me start with myself
https://mobile.twitter.com/SK_Fan143/status/1506332367299833856
apart from this one more
school freind said i resemble sid mal too
lol
what u think or told by others
le me start with myself
https://mobile.twitter.com/SK_Fan143/status/1506332367299833856
apart from this one more
school freind said i resemble sid mal too
lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What? Someone said you look like Sid Mal as in THE Sid Malhotra?!
🤣 haan my reaction was same
I have Aishwarya's eyes, Anushka's complexion, Sushmita's height, Angelina Jolie's lips and Deepika's figure🙂🙂
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor
I have Aishwarya's eyes, Anushka's complexion, Sushmita's height, Angelina Jolie's lips and Deepika's figure🙂🙂
WHAT??
I've been told I look like a desi Selena Gomez, minus her full lips and small nose 😆
Why not? We could look like anyone we want to, in this anonymous IF world🤣🤣
Mera muqabala ksi actress se nhi 😎 hum in sab ko peeche chor de 😎
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
I've been told I look like a desi Selena Gomez, minus her full lips and small nose 😆
Desi Selena?!
har kisi ko ek hi gifs chipka rahi ho
apna bare ma bhi to batao queen
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12