Me calculating the time left to send my answers according to the time difference😳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me calculating the time left to send my answers according to the time difference😳

Just realized now that r3 needs to be submitted today 😬😳😱😲🙊🙀
Being ill makes ur ability to think go away 🤣🤦🏽♀️
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Awwww Soni you're a fan of tellytubie? 😳
From your dp I can already feel you're a cute soul.....it totally describes your nature 😳
Teletubbies always reminds me of this meme 😆
Round 3 Note
I have received 2 requests for a short extension, thus I am extending the deadline to Mar 29th 7 AM IST or Mar 28th 9:30 PM EST.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Round 3 Note
I have received 2 requests for a short extension, thus I am extending the deadline to Mar 29th 7 AM IST or Mar 28th 9:30 PM EST.
I won’t be late lateef for this round🤣 7 am IST is 3.30 AM here😳
exact same thoughts WD 🤣🤣 as if we would be awake at those random hoursOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
I won’t be late lateef for this round🤣 7 am IST is 3.30 AM here😳
Shreya herself wouldnt be awake probably🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Round 3 Note
I have received 2 requests for a short extension, thus I am extending the deadline to Mar 29th 7 AM IST or Mar 28th 9:30 PM EST.
When will we get results?
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Shreya herself wouldnt be awake probably🤣
It will be 9:30pm for her.
I think 9am🤔