Tum logon ko fictional characters say shadi Nahin karni? Bus apas mein larna hai?

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Tum logon ko fictional characters say shadi Nahin karni? Bus apas mein larna hai?

Jaan chhod do bechare zeal ki.
Zeal already be like -

There's only one solution... MAKE ME the moderator...
I'll give WLs left, right, center... get members blocked... 😈

Originally posted by: TheMinion
There's only one solution... MAKE ME the moderator...
I'll give WLs left, right, center... get members blocked... 😈
Wouldn't the forum be boring with just you and zeal as the last two men standing? Soch lo .....
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
Wouldn't the forum be boring with just you and zeal as the last two men standing? Soch lo .....
People can come back with a new ID and then I'll say "apne asli ID se aao"... won't that be fun?!

@zeal is thread par tumhari halat dekh kar mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai ki tumhari abhi shadi nahi hui hai 😆
Mera chotu sa one line comment toh kho hi gaya 🥺
Originally posted by: TheMinion
There's only one solution... MAKE ME the moderator...
I'll give WLs left, right, center... get members blocked... 😈
Can we have some below the table deal? 😉
Then i can persuade few more to vote for you.
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
@zeal is thread par tumhari halat dekh kar mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai ki tumhari abhi shadi nahi hui hai 😆
Ya phir uski koi badi behen nahin hai...
Zealie, you can have a practice session with my sis!
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
@zeal is thread par tumhari halat dekh kar mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai ki tumhari abhi shadi nahi hui hai 😆
Yes nahi hui hai 😅 kaise pata chala
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
2