Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mumma is too overwhelmed with her babies- Kathony ๐ ignoring her real children here ๐ญ๐ฅบ
Mummas love all their babies the same!
Ask any mumma
๐คโค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Mumma is too overwhelmed with her babies- Kathony ๐ ignoring her real children here ๐ญ๐ฅบ
Mummas love all their babies the same!
Ask any mumma
๐คโค๏ธ
Mothers played by Catherine O'Hara beg to differ ๐คฃ
Oh man who doesnโt want to be a mumma like Catherine oโHara? #Mummagoals! ๐คฃ
Sia, you finished watching? Would love to hear your thoughts on it? Like a review? If you can.. Iโll compile a list of all reviews everyone has posted and link them on the first page so theyโll be easier to find.
Neha, can you do one too? Like an overall review? If you have the time.
Maybe just what stood out to you and what you didnโt enjoy so much? Something like what Rituโs done.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Sia, you finished watching? Would love to hear your thoughts on it? Like a review? If you can.. Iโll compile a list of all reviews everyone has posted and link them on the first page so theyโll be easier to find.
Neha, can you do one too? Like an overall review? If you have the time.
Maybe just what stood out to you and what you didnโt enjoy so much? Something like what Rituโs done.
I'm halfway through.. I'll take two days to finish, I think. I have given episode wise, maybe I'll combine them in one!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Sia, you finished watching? Would love to hear your thoughts on it? Like a review? If you can.. Iโll compile a list of all reviews everyone has posted and link them on the first page so theyโll be easier to find.
Neha, can you do one too? Like an overall review? If you have the time.
Maybe just what stood out to you and what you didnโt enjoy so much? Something like what Rituโs done.
For a review, I would have to watch it again because when I watch it the first time I don't watch to review. I am too busy today....
Perhaps in a few more days I might be able to?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Sia, you finished watching? Would love to hear your thoughts on it? Like a review? If you can.. Iโll compile a list of all reviews everyone has posted and link them on the first page so theyโll be easier to find.
Neha, can you do one too? Like an overall review? If you have the time.
Maybe just what stood out to you and what you didnโt enjoy so much? Something like what Rituโs done.
HASSHHH!โค๏ธ
So happy that my bullet points constitute as a review now because I not for the life of me have time for the next few days LMAO. ๐
Calls for a little Sinatra.

No time? ๐ Not even to read my long ass review? ๐ญ
Originally posted by: Stardust91
For a review, I would have to watch it again because when I watch it the first time I don't watch to review. I am too busy today....
Perhaps in a few more days I might be able to?
Oh it doesnโt have to be a very detailed one! Whatever you felt while watching - whether you liked/ disliked it overall, and highlights of what you did like/ didnโt like.
And really I like to have first impressions - before a rewatch. Fresh off the bat ๐
I find my reviews change sometimes on rewatchโฆ
602