The show is going downhill

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was busy and wasn’t able to watch the last 2 episodes of the show. Today, I found time and decided to catch up with it and I have to say, the show lost the charm. I am surprised with how good the first 3 episodes were and how overdramatized the last two episode was. I watched the  5th episode fast-forwarding and read the written updates for the 6th episode. 

I was honestly surprised that the mom let the daughter have her way instead of trying to stop her. It’s not like she didn’t know what her daughter was doing was wrong. She knew it. After the phone call, she showed her guilt but why did she not oppose her daughter when Bhavna lied that the Rishta was for Palki?

How can she go along the Rishta without informing Armaan and asking for his opinions? At the end of the day, it’s his marriage. He is the one who will live with the girl. He is literally the one who connects them with her. So why do they not feel the importance to ask for his opinions? Okay, his first marriage failed, but it’s still his life. He still is the only one who gets to decide for it.

It also makes me very annoyed how they keep mentioning the failure of his first marriage because I can see the writers hinting that they will bring back the first wife later on. 

Okay, the mom, I even understand. Atleast she has some sort of guilt. But what is wrong with the sister? How can she invade his private space like that? She accepted Palki’s friend request from HIS PHONE and liked all her pictures. How does that even make sense? How can she have such easy access to his phone? Don’t people put passwords on their phones nowadays? Like what? 

I am really disappointed on the show rn. I’ll read the written updates for this week but I am not sure if I will continue watching it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am treating the sister as a speed breaker in this relationship.

I am at least happy that the whole family was not that superficial. The mother was a little bit O.K

And I think the sister hacked the social media account.. and not the phone it self. But invading his privacy nonetheless. And I guess.. more than a wife for her brother.. she wants a Bhabhi for herself.

I am continuing to follow this series only to see how the misunderstanding clears.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bhavna is such a waste of a character 

She wants a little girl for her mid 30s divorced  bro with kids possibly 

She is so damn gross as a person and as a woman 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have been reading the updates only but I also so annoyed by his sister ,looks like she is responsible for breaking his first marriage as well as she is the v dominating woman and shocked that she is interfering into his personal things such as website and the phone that girl has no manners at all .

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The sister is creepy.