Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
An almost 60 year old with abs. While his hardwork is definitely inspiring, I don't know if I find it hot (which I did during OSO btw, not during Happy New Year, and even less so now).
Not a fan of srks abs looks in oso or hny but not gonna lie… he looks hot here..
OH MY LAWD
HAVE MERCY
![]()
Pati Dev looking lit AF at 56 vs me right now

![]()
Pakaa diya Pathan pics ne… bas movie jaldi release hoke pit jaaye toh chhutkara mile…

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Pakaa diya Pathan pics ne… bas movie jaldi leak hoke pit jaaye toh chhutkara mile…
Corrected 😆
The logical me thinks I should be applauding him for maintaining his physique at this age and putting in so much hard work
But I can't think beyond how hot he has been looking in all Pathan pics
Daaaaaamn Shah Rukh ☺️
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://x.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/2066179434227302428
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
32