Bollywood CC #73- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.8k

Users

52

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

ZCEWEGQ7SHNAANSI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

Yeh toh hona hi tha. Her father thought Farhan/ARK weren't good enough.


https://www.instagram.com/p/CbfXXTxpxjU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Farhan was bad news for her. So many negative articles. PR nightmare.

2RUZKFBHBX7WVDLU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sonakshi ka debut agar aaj hua hota toh yeh wali kar ke aati BW mein


https://twitter.com/TheCosmeticLane/status/1507038395587043331?s=20&t=hqyzMzgYkUZm5L2TXJFuDg

ZCEWEGQ7SHNAANSI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

When the Kardashian show ended last year, I thought finally it's over, they're done and dusted cz they were the longest running reality show ever... Finally people got tired of them but nooo they're back on Hulu with a nine figure deal... Ughh...


Kanye is giving them something new. I wonder if they are all together in this.

2RUZKFBHBX7WVDLU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 4WUIWSPIAULY3ZRZ

Farhan was bad news for her. So many negative articles. PR nightmare.

I don't remember any negative article. Simply, her movies flopped, and everyone including Shraddha's family put the blame on the relationship. That relationship was the scapegoat.

Edited by Galouti - 4 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: K6ZYT7A4UL7WMMXH


Kanye is giving them something new. I wonder if they are all together in this.


Could be...

Anything is possible when 'a nine figure deal' involved...

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

I don't remember any negative article. Simply, her movies flopped, and everyone including Shraddha's family put the blame on the relationship. That relationship was the scapegoat.

flops started with rock on 2 with Farhan
ZCEWEGQ7SHNAANSI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Galouti

I don't remember any negative article. Simply, her movies flopped, and everyone including Shraddha's family put the blame on the relationship. That relationship was the scapegoat.


I guess I read these here on gossip thread. There were blinds on Shraddha Farhan doing drugs and sex at parties. Could be planted by KJo too.


IF shows me this thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/4631146/could-be-shraddha-and-farhan

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".