Same thatโs my preference too. Plus you donโt have to be biological to be a mom lesson - Ak knows this best. I like this.
na na I never doubted he is harshโs son but m sure manjari is not his biological mother
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same thatโs my preference too. Plus you donโt have to be biological to be a mom lesson - Ak knows this best. I like this.
na na I never doubted he is harshโs son but m sure manjari is not his biological mother
AAP SAB ke abhi ki zubaani: kaise na pyaar kare ise koi???๐
areee abhi kisi ne white dress wala video share kiya tha na engagement ka????
tilak mein akshu ke kapde fate the....engagement mein kya hoga ki dono change karenge??๐ socho socho!!! ๐
Originally posted by: India_TV
AAP SAB ke abhi ki zubaani: kaise na pyaar kare ise koi???๐
Aap konsi bhasha bolti hain Mohotarma ๐คฃ
AAP SAB ke abhi ki zubaani bataya.....ab meri bhasha mein kya rakha hai!!! ๐
weird nahi scary expressions ๐คฃOriginally posted by: aishapl013
Vahi toh who wants to see the actor of the year,
Whole 20 mins on screen ๐คก
N that too only screeching n passing weird expression ๐คข
it was fake... he did not even get into an accident ๐คฃ
weird nahi scary expressions ๐คฃ
I didn't saw 2 episodes to save myself from nightmares ๐คช
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0