welcome to ITV ๐คฃ
Nothing. Itโs perfectly normal. In my eyes what they are showing is abnormal. ๐คฃ. I mean they jump on eo, have these tight full bodied hug. He carried her sideways (samy dance) but wonโt kiss her ( ๐)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
welcome to ITV ๐คฃ
Nothing. Itโs perfectly normal. In my eyes what they are showing is abnormal. ๐คฃ. I mean they jump on eo, have these tight full bodied hug. He carried her sideways (samy dance) but wonโt kiss her ( ๐)
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Kisi ne SBB segment dekha kya
It's soooooo funny๐คฃ๐คฃ
i am loving her dara hua chehra๐คฃme too!! best thing to come out of this BS track is seeing aarohi in this state ๐คฃ
why I feel they are keeping open ro completer during or after marriage to create differences between them๐ตโ๐ซyup.. really hoping this one comes to a good and complete conclusion!!
and this from you is super gold๐คฃOriginally posted by: anuandavi
And his dialogue.. Ab kya gadbad kar di tumne.. That was platinun studded with diamond..
yeah I also thought๐คฃI wish Aarohi but I think Harsh ๐คฃ
yeah but kaun arohi and that shameless remain iconic๐คฃnothing beats his one liners for aarohi!
haina I also felt he wanted to say chal hatt ๐คฃOriginally posted by: anuandavi
And that eye roll.. Aaj phir Arohi hugged Akshara.. I so wanted Abhimanyu to pull he away from Akshara and say shu shu.. Door hato.. Bhaag.. Shu shu... ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
and its coming out too much these days ๐คช
Behen, Abhi Arohi scene has turned you into an ITV optimist ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Earth to Pooja Earth to Pooja. Waapis aaja
na na I never doubted he is harshโs son but m sure manjari is not his biological motherAnd do we doubt he is not Harshโs son sometimes? How the hell can that be?
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0