Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: riya1605

Totally in awwwww . Anu coming to gungun house at night to meet her . Gungun doing antics to save him from being caught.🤣🤣🤣

Anugun being clowns🤡

Anu using his brains 🤩🤩

Scientist of the year aise hi thodi mila he 😆😎

thanks for appreciation❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anugun0507

Wow that all drama at GG house was hilarious .too good .Thank for the tag.waitung for next update

thanks a load for reading n appreciating 😆❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy

Oohh! Amaaazzinnnggg!!!! Anu coming over to Gungun's place to apologise. That was so cute!!! And Gungun doing her best to save him

Loved this one too!! It's stories like these that actually save us from the "wonderful" and "creative" track going on in the show currently.

Makers or zyada creativity na dikhaye vhi best he 🤡

And thank you for the tag!❤️

thanks for reading n appreciating❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

my tarki mind expecting romance

becharo ko pyar me girne to do tharak apne aap aa jayegi 🤣🤪

Next part me I'll try to give a tinch of romance 😆

MinMIN2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So so so sooo good👍🏼!! Such a fun part!👏 Anugun stole my 💓.. Thanks for the tag! Can't wait to read the next one

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Good going. loved AnuGun scenes❤️

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't have words to express this part. It's absolutely beautiful, yet the word doesn't do justice to how well this has been written down.

I'm so in love with this paaarrrtt!! And the cherry on the cake- a long update!! And thank you for the tag!!

Awwh, does the lifetime teasing mean Anu is indirectly ready to live with Gungun for the rest of his life?😳

Lmaoooo, the guy everyone goes to, to fix a fuse problem is making a mess with it, and why? For a certain Gu *cough cough* ngun.😉

I honestly thought he was going to climb the pipe or something, but Mr. Scientist turned out super creative and messed up with the wires to get Bua and Riddesh out.🤣

Lmaooooo- first a chor, then murderer then bhoot? Aur kya baaki hai behen?🤣

He grabbed her arm n pulled her close to him so that her back was touching his torso n covered her mouth with his hand Trust me, reading this kuch kuch hua.😳

Bua and Dr's entry (rather knocking) made things super comical.😆

Gungun is so naive maaahhnn!! She even asked why her family mustn't get to know he's there.😆

I'm sure neither Anu nor Gungun would've ever imagined such an adventurous night together.😆

Inside the bathroom, to behind the curtains then bed ke neeche.🤣

I thought his next stop was gonna be the closet.😆

The electrician noticed someone waltzed by- I wouldn't be surprised if he'd chanted Hanuman Chalisa mentally thinking Gungun's room was haunted.🤣 But then, I'm so thankful to him for not opening his mouth, else- I don't think I need to hint to the lifetime teasing.😆

jalle hue toast Bechara aadhi raat ko sorry bolne aaya and she's calling him jala hua toast.🤣 The poor guy must've been wondering what he's getting married to.😆

Oh my, a separate appreciation to you for that cute emosh scene between them.❤️ This, THIS, is what I need and want between my AnuGun.😳 I'm so glad he's found out she needs that protector in her life and I'm super glad he told her everything about RKC.

Trust me I could so imagine Anu apologising to her calling her Riddhima- and OMG!! Again, THIS is what I want too!!

Ahem, so someone is admiring Papa ki Pari.😉 That scene actually made me feel my stomach fluttering.😳

Aaaaand poor Anu had to jump out the window- itna adventure in one night alone.? 🤪

Sambhal k jaana!  okay!😳

Honestly, reading this made me realise-

1. You're a natural

2. You need to become the show's scriptwriter

3. This TS needs to be continued.😳

This was super se bhi upar amazing!!

Loved reading this so so so much!!

Do write more, please?😳

Love, Aafii.❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

I don't have words to express this part. It's absolutely beautiful, yet the word doesn't do justice to how well this has been written down.

I'm so in love with this paaarrrtt!! And the cherry on the cake- a long update!! And thank you for the tag!!

Thanks to you for this long 🏔️ of appreciation🤗

Awwh, does the lifetime teasing mean Anu is indirectly ready to live with Gungun for the rest of his life?😳

Anu is 🤌this close to falling in love (even in the show😆)

Lmaoooo, the guy everyone goes to, to fix a fuse problem is making a mess with it, and why? For a certain Gu *cough cough* ngun.😉

I honestly thought he was going to climb the pipe or something, but Mr. Scientist turned out super creative and messed up with the wires to get Bua and Riddesh out.🤣

Lol that was the first idea that my brain thought of 😂 but I wanted him to use his goddam brain (i too belong to science community n thoda show off to banta he na 😉)

Lmaooooo- first a chor, then murderer then bhoot? Aur kya baaki hai behen?🤣

Gg k liye saare characters banega Anu 🤪

He grabbed her arm n pulled her close to him so that her back was touching his torso n covered her mouth with his hand Trust me, reading this kuch kuch hua.😳

Me too ☺️

Bua and Dr's entry (rather knocking) made things super comical.😆

Gungun is so naive maaahhnn!! She even asked why her family mustn't get to know he's there.😆

I'm sure neither Anu nor Gungun would've ever imagined such an adventurous night together.😆

Inside the bathroom, to behind the curtains then bed ke neeche.🤣

I thought his next stop was gonna be the closet.😆

The electrician noticed someone waltzed by- I wouldn't be surprised if he'd chanted Hanuman Chalisa mentally thinking Gungun's room was haunted.🤣 But then, I'm so thankful to him for not opening his mouth, else- I don't think I need to hint to the lifetime teasing.😆

jalle hue toast Bechara aadhi raat ko sorry bolne aaya and she's calling him jala hua toast.🤣 The poor guy must've been wondering what he's getting married to.😆

Oh my, a separate appreciation to you for that cute emosh scene between them.❤️ This, THIS, is what I need and want between my AnuGun.😳 I'm so glad he's found out she needs that protector in her life and I'm super glad he told her everything about RKC.

Trust me I could so imagine Anu apologising to her calling her Riddhima- and OMG!! Again, THIS is what I want too!!

Ahem, so someone is admiring Papa ki Pari.😉 That scene actually made me feel my stomach fluttering.😳

Aaaaand poor Anu had to jump out the window- itna adventure in one night alone.? 🤪

+ Climb down the tree🤪

Sambhal k jaana!  okay!😳

Honestly, reading this made me realise-

1. You're a natural

2. You need to become the show's scriptwriter

3. This TS needs to be continued.😳

This was super se bhi upar amazing!!

Loved reading this so so so much!!

Do write more, please?😳

Love, Aafii.❤️

thank you soooooo much for this long post 🤗❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail