abe wo lat wale gif ke karan wo marne ke liye kainchi uthayi thi usne usme
aur wo first page h issiliye mature kiya
okay now i understand bro!!!👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
abe wo lat wale gif ke karan wo marne ke liye kainchi uthayi thi usne usme
aur wo first page h issiliye mature kiya
okay now i understand bro!!!👍🏼
which song will be tommorow
aaja aaja ve mahi aaja ajja ve channa
or
aja ve mahi tera rasta udek diya
or
guess🤣
How do you sure sunny she choose anuj... Uske suru se dialogue.. Anuj ko bura lagega something.. Something something... And all. Aisa hi lgta hai ki she make decisions to sacrifice love for shahs... Idk.. An accident makes her change in decision mujhe aisa lg rha tha.. So I'm so pissed off from morning..
Sunny 🤗
Aaj Maine update diya, because Hulu pe bhi late tha, tu bhi late hai, koi nahi, der aaye par durust aaye 😂
I was laughing throughout the whole episode today was sooo cliche.
When Anu fell off the chair with her premonition, I also almost fell of the chair... Laughing🤣
I'm sure gaurav must've laughed a lot at that scene and pulled Rupali's leg 😂
Let's see if this SRK entry happens tomorrow.
Originally posted by: QueeN456
How do you sure sunny she choose anuj... Uske suru se dialogue.. Anuj ko bura lagega something.. Something something... And all. Aisa hi lgta hai ki she make decisions to sacrifice love for shahs... Idk.. An accident makes her change in decision mujhe aisa lg rha tha.. So I'm so pissed off from morning..

But more seriously, I agree, i don't think Anu is going to consider leaving him even for a second, just this intensional confusion that they want to create in our minds is irritating. Also i don't think this hesitation is correct for her character at this point of time in the story. After all the mukku drama where she refused to let him stay at a hotel, after confession, proposal, acceptance, that hot Holi, it makes absolutely no sense to show this kinda hesitation. It doesn't fit with the story one bit.
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
which song will be tommorow
aaja aaja ve mahi aaja ajja ve channa
or
aja ve mahi tera rasta udek diya
or
guess🤣
rehne de...!
no song only dance...!🤣

Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Sunny 🤗
Aaj Maine update diya, because Hulu pe bhi late tha, tu bhi late hai, koi nahi, der aaye par durust aaye 😂
I was laughing throughout the whole episode today was sooo cliche.
When Anu fell off the chair with her premonition, I also almost fell of the chair... Laughing🤣
I'm sure gaurav must've laughed a lot at that scene and pulled Rupali's leg 😂
Let's see if this SRK entry happens tomorrow.
hi mini...! you still awake?

Originally posted by: QueeN456
How do you sure sunny she choose anuj... Uske suru se dialogue.. Anuj ko bura lagega something.. Something something... And all. Aisa hi lgta hai ki she make decisions to sacrifice love for shahs... Idk.. An accident makes her change in decision mujhe aisa lg rha tha.. So I'm so pissed off from morning..
All that is intentional misleading Rani, don't fall for it. She won't be peeking from behind the stage to see if he's come just to dump him na.
Lol, I'm at work hon. I have to be awake 😂