🤣🤣LMAO! You wrote Ravi Kapoor next to Jeetendra. I looked the cast and found no Ravi Kapoor! I was like strange choice🤣
You getting the point I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣LMAO! You wrote Ravi Kapoor next to Jeetendra. I looked the cast and found no Ravi Kapoor! I was like strange choice🤣
You getting the point I guess
6- A Medical K Drama

Greenies get the point😆
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Hamari great grandma bhi hain 😳
Apni amma ko boliye ke apne great granddaughter ko HP ke saare wrong answers forward karde
Not all grandmas are generous like me who would listen to their granddaughters
Waise bhi wo kumbh ke mele mein bichar gayi thi, abhi mental asylum se wapas laayi hoon, bechari ko yeh tak yaad nahi ke wo kaun hai khud ko abhi tak jawaan samajhti hai aur zabardasti ki granddaughter banti phir rahi hai😡
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
🤣🤣LMAO! You wrote Ravi Kapoor next to Jeetendra. I looked the cast and found no Ravi Kapoor! I was like strange choice🤣
You getting the point I guess
My bad
I shouldve written it properly 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
🤣🤣LMAO! You wrote Ravi Kapoor next to Jeetendra. I looked the cast and found no Ravi Kapoor! I was like strange choice🤣
You getting the point I guess
Abhi bhi I guess likha hai Nadini,Nazar gadaaye rakhna🤣🤣
I almost wrote Life🤣Got saved😎
So glad that I changed it from Yong Pal to Syndrome 🥳
5/6
. Cold drink ice cream and green tea bhi ready rkhna 😎

Kripya, thori der baad try keejiye
Sorry I sent answers from work so don’t know.. 🥺
Dekha naa, maine kya bola tha😭
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8