Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kota factory 2 ki movie kab aayi? 😳😳😳
Itne pehle aayi ki movie bhi black and white hai I guess🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kota factory 2 ki movie kab aayi? 😳😳😳
Itne pehle aayi ki movie bhi black and white hai I guess🤪
Exactly Vital are those jisky bina survival is not possible.
Blind people are living their life. People with burnt skins are living. Even bones and few others are also not vital organ.
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nhi udhar bhi yes nhi hona chahiye because you can very easily survive without them⭐️
Exactly
I dont know anything about medicine
But women do get them removed and live
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
None of those are vital organs except liver, lungs, heart and brain
Did the question ask for Vital Organs? I didn't even realise the rest of the stuff counted as organs.
nhi aaj raat tumhare dream mei. Ane ka plan hai Mera 😎
Kota factory is a webshow🤣🤣🤣 dono season b+w the🤣🤣🤣
4-One color from VIBGYOR
Violet
Indigo
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Red
For this Q, you guys played sheep.
Not Antisheep😳

Technically I'm B.pharma student but haa I can understand your dukh🥺
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Im surprised Hinna didn’t choose Shershah 😳 Bach gaye, dono🤣
I was gonna write shershaah or dil bechara, but i thought they were quite recent so i went for a less common one
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
4-One color from VIBGYOR
Violet
Indigo
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Red
For this Q, you guys played sheep.
Not Antisheep😳
Finally anda start 😎
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8