2/3 I picked movie nobody has heard of except me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2/3 I picked movie nobody has heard of except me 🤣
As per google yes🤣
omg am I dreaming I got 3rd point 😳🤓Originally posted by: WildestDreams
3- One bollywood movie that was released during the pandemic. Either theater or OTT platform.
Orange got the point!
Originally posted by: priya185
2/3 I picked movie nobody has heard of except me 🤣
Director/producer ne bhi nahi? 😳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
3- One bollywood movie that was released during the pandemic. Either theater or OTT platform.
Orange got the point!
Ive never heard of half of these movie names 🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Ek Bio aur HAP student ke wajah se maine achhe bachhe ki tarah vital organ likha kyunki some answers in the list are not classified as vital organs actually🥺
Same I went with Brain because it's one of the most vital organ.
Skin, eyes, bones etc are jist organs not vital organs.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
3- One bollywood movie that was released during the pandemic. Either theater or OTT platform.
Orange got the point!
This was the easiest
Nhi udhar bhi yes nhi hona chahiye because you can very easily survive without them⭐️
Originally posted by: priya185
2/3 I picked movie nobody has heard of except me 🤣
Nope I've heard of it. It just had horrible reviews so I ignored it. 🤣
Director of the game Parm 😆
Producer vijay 😂
I doubt even they heard of it
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8