Or maybe its the host who we cant trust😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Or maybe its the host who we cant trust😭
Kota factory 2 ki movie kab aayi? 😳😳😳
Same I went with Brain because it's one of the most vital organ.
Skin, eyes, bones etc are jist organs not vital organs.
Haa these are not vital🥺
Im surprised Hinna didn’t choose Shershah 😳 Bach gaye, dono🤣Originally posted by: WildestDreams
3- One bollywood movie that was released during the pandemic. Either theater or OTT platform.
Orange got the point!
None of those are vital organs except liver, lungs, heart and brain
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nhi udhar bhi yes nhi hona chahiye because you can very easily survive without them⭐️
Finally i found someone
My fellow biologist
i had also seen movie nail polish when googling manav kaul recentlyOriginally posted by: Minionite
Nope I've heard of it. It just had horrible reviews so I ignored it. 🤣
Good we didn’t choose each other’s movies 😂
omg am I dreaming I got 3rd point 😳🤓
Yes you are
Go back to sleep and dream some more
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
None of those are vital organs except liver, lungs, heart and brain
Thats what google was saying too
that is what I thought tooOriginally posted by: evilxbalaa
None of those are vital organs except liver, lungs, heart and brain
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
8