Your DP 🤣 khatarnak baba 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Your DP 🤣 khatarnak baba 🤣
But game already started
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
confusion hi confusion hai solution ka kuch pata nahi
I'll give you all the wrong answers.. jo kisi ne nahi soche honge 😎
Shreya accepting till round 1
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Your DP 🤣 khatarnak baba 🤣
Gopi bahuuu is the beshtt
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Your DP 🤣 khatarnak baba 🤣
All her dps r too funny🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
confusion hi confusion hai solution ka kuch pata nahi
Solution jo mile tho aala
Question kya tha pata nahi
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Jab main jeet jaongi phir mujhe pehchaanne ki koshish bhi mat karna😡
Sure👍🏼Winner ki ichha puri honi chahiye
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
She is giving non HP sheeps knowledge abt HP by telling them right nd wrong answers indirectly🤣
Well this is nothing new because of Shreya I have stored lots of information I never needed in life before 🤣.
Yeah this is like her trying to make us care about HP but it is not happening . I may store and research about HP but I am not going to watch or read it
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375