it is becoming a daily occurence now.... maybe they are fixing their editing errors unlike yesterday 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
it is becoming a daily occurence now.... maybe they are fixing their editing errors unlike yesterday 🤣
Japril is my OTP!!!! Love Ameilia and Kai though!!!!Originally posted by: DJHY5OUKTCL36GAC
Why are you still hanging out with Japril? I thought you would have moved on to the latest Amelia and Kai 🤣
I love this 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Hulu Update my version 🤪
Manjira rescued with Hay..... Abhi to operate but Akshus maa song saves Manjira.... Arohi gets panic attack 🤪
https://twitter.com/_booheyy/status/1506065717942095873?s=20&t=gKMvJA6wW5s5uGP8pWP-8Q twitter bachas just had to double check as if it wasn't obvious 🤣
Originally posted by: 6YWQSBBLRXQSWQVC
Japril is my OTP!!!! Love Ameilia and Kai though!!!!
Yup. They are cute. Good balance is what I feel - in all ways🤣🤣
yesss!! Sab Akshu ki galti haiOriginally posted by: jollyismyname
lol yeah to Aru ka style hai...blame on others....yeah sab Ak ka fault hai....
I spilled my coffee on my jacket today... that was Akshu's fault too apparentlyOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yesss!! Sab Akshu ki galti hai
offcourse !! Akshu ke wajah se hi huaOriginally posted by: VI3BP4UH5ITHAS5N
I spilled my coffee on my jacket today... that was Akshu's fault too apparently
Originally posted by: KN322JTUNBAHFGCJ
https://twitter.com/_booheyy/status/1506065717942095873?s=20&t=gKMvJA6wW5s5uGP8pWP-8Q twitter bachas just had to double check as if it wasn't obvious 🤣
Arre, today Abhi is not going to perform heart surgery. It's brain surgery 🤣 vocal cords hogaya, bypass hogaya. Ab dimaag hi bacha Hain 🤣
new covid wave is coming...that too because of akshu!! 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
offcourse !! Akshu ke wajah se hi hua