fir bhi bolna akshu hi padhega na 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
fir bhi bolna akshu hi padhega na 🤣
Originally posted by: JGQLPNMDKFJB4TYS
this is a make or break moment for our friendship…do you ship Japril?! 😂😂😂
I don't ship anyone connected with April. Her commitment issues have given me commitment issues 🤣🤣
satya this is the end for us 🤣Originally posted by: AJAA7YU43N73IPDK
I don't ship anyone connected with April. Her commitment issues have given me commitment issues 🤣🤣
I walked right into that one 🤣
Originally posted by: YIV4WPRZJK25MXAY
I don't ship anyone connected with April. Her commitment issues have given me commitment issues 🤣🤣
But which season are you in? Latest one doesn't have them, right?
waise toh I am questioning why I am even paying for hulu anymore... I might as well just watch on sketchy sites every day 🤣
you know me pretty well🤣Originally posted by: J4O5JRBO5G4KWOGN
I walked right into that one 🤣
Originally posted by: YGWE2JFHOWAOO4OE
waise toh I am questioning why I am even paying for hulu anymore... I might as well just watch on sketchy sites every day 🤣
Same…I’m super irritated today…
and still I forget your love for devils 🤣you know me pretty well🤣
Originally posted by: 6D23QOZCTKEMIRDE
satya this is the end for us 🤣
Why are you still hanging out with Japril? I thought you would have moved on to the latest Amelia and Kai 🤣