Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
pakods nhi ande hai mast wale ande🤣Originally posted by: lostin_dreams
Results hain ya pakode??
Aur akele kyu humein bhi dene chahiye the na..

Oh agayi, o agayi. WD agayi
Mujhe toh Harry Potter ke alaawa baaki characters ka naam tak nhi pata hai😳
mujh se na hoga😕
WD notification mein Nazar arahi hai mujhe😎
WD aagyi!!
Nacho saare, hil hil ke nacho💃💃
I am here guys!😆
Kids wanted to stay up and not fall asleep🤪
I am doing much better now. But I dont have results of antisheep with me☺️
I will do my best to have them ready for tomorrow for midnight.
winner announcement will happen in 1-2 days. 🤓
Arey sunti ho😳
Ab tu toh anda khaati nhi hai aur mera ande ka bijness hai,kuch kaam banega kya😎
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I am here guys!😆
Kids wanted to stay up and not fall asleep🤪
I am doing much better now. But I dont have results of antisheep with me☺️
I will do my best to have them ready for tomorrow for midnight.
winner announcement will happen in 1-2 days. 🤓
I knew it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Glad that you are okay 🤗🤗
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30