this is being taken too far now.... he is way too old for me 🤣are I am just stating facts dont u like nana🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this is being taken too far now.... he is way too old for me 🤣are I am just stating facts dont u like nana🤣
Originally posted by: spshastr
arohi will be quiet if it is brushed off bas full time tension mein rahegi
Nice idea....
Shubhase kaha thi....
Pata hai sir mein dard hogya soch soch ke....
Chal koi na der aye durust aye....
🤗
i think anu aunty ka lal ishq ka asar hai🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Girl iska mooh lal kyu hogya....
Holi abhi tak khel rahi ho kya....
Yaa phir Lal ishq song sunke laal hogayi....
🤣
They have the adoption bomb waiting to explode for shaadi drama. So, that is why I think that Akshu will blast Aarohi at the end of this track, and she will bring adoption kaand as her revenge. I much prefer adoption drama to this nonsense, because at least Abhira will be on the same side and we will see Akshu protecting him.Originally posted by: spshastr
I also dont want this but then they need shaadi drama
last round manju thought arohi saved abhi and said shaadi
this time accident and she will say shaadi
Originally posted by: E5CQZ2C6KM5R7PIC
forget A-, they might give you F 🤣
i agree mee too atleast she acts betterOriginally posted by: NX53GHALFFD4N5PR
i still prefer her to aarohi 🤣
i m one of them but I wont be reporting this🤣
Apane A++++++ se main aur tum bhi pyaar karti ho 🤪
i am so proud of myself🤣Originally posted by: FEDRCWBBVRBOSJ76
a true friend you are 🤣
Originally posted by: NVGOYFKQZCR75RIW
They have the adoption bomb waiting to explode for shaadi drama. So, that is why I think that Akshu will blast Aarohi at the end of this track, and she will bring adoption kaand as her revenge. I much prefer adoption drama to this nonsense, because at least Abhira will be on the same side and we will see Akshu protecting him.
adoption shayad cvs bhool gaye..that paper is lost with the minister 🤣
haan she is a great actress for sure!i agree mee too atleast she acts better