forget A-, they might give you F 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Haaye Haaye aise bhi hota hain kya,💔
I've always taken positive A++++ on my report cards now.
I don't want negative A------ now 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
forget A-, they might give you F 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Haaye Haaye aise bhi hota hain kya,💔
I've always taken positive A++++ on my report cards now.
I don't want negative A------ now 😭
i still prefer her to aarohi 🤣ye alag cartoon hai🤣
bas sab khatam kara do aaj hiOriginally posted by: AJMCAI3ROTJZU56V
that is impossible 🤣
Originally posted by: spshastr
I think manju will push it under the carpet and tell abhi to marry..so only manju and arohi will know the truth not even akshu
But kya Aarohi chup rahegi...
😅
She will try to blame Akshu....
And manipulate Manjari....
a true friend you are 🤣i m one of them but I wont be reporting this🤣
are I am just stating facts dont u like nana🤣Originally posted by: XNV5RNHPCV6OIN3M
kya yaar not you too rits 😭
I would hate for this to happen and for the truth to come out after shaadi. My only request and demand is that this all be resolved prior....Originally posted by: spshastr
I think manju will push it under the carpet and tell abhi to marry..so only manju and arohi will know the truth not even akshu
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
But kya Aarohi chup rahegi...
😅
She will try to blame Akshu....
And manipulate Manjari....
arohi will be quiet if it is brushed off bas full time tension mein rahegi
now u got it no escape🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Haaye Haaye aise bhi hota hain kya,💔
I've always taken positive A++++ on my report cards now.
I don't want negative A------ now 😭
Originally posted by: 7MLL32TBTZ3O4IYB
I would hate for this to happen and for the truth to come out after shaadi. My only request and demand is that this all be resolved prior....
I also dont want this but then they need shaadi drama
last round manju thought arohi saved abhi and said shaadi
this time accident and she will say shaadi