monjulka was way better than arohi🤣Originally posted by: GMZNR4HKQLUONCUZ
aarohi's twin??? i am not scared of her either 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
monjulka was way better than arohi🤣Originally posted by: GMZNR4HKQLUONCUZ
aarohi's twin??? i am not scared of her either 🤣
I really want to call her manjira from now 🤣🤣 it’s hilarious
raghav has also come to ask for help🤪Originally posted by: Imhaisha
https://tenor.com/bmv5k.gif
Tumhe akele chod sakti hoon mein....
Kabhi nahi....
Mein tumhare saath hoon....
Pooja....
🤗
le what to confess dont we know already🤣Originally posted by: DIYYE6IAJMWY4ZUQ
akshay kumar is back again... haishu...confess about your crush 🤣
waooo haisha you are also creative like hulu now🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Agar manjari ka naamkaran....
karna tha....
they should have named her....
Raita Mata....
🤣
hooooo hulu really did this....
Manjari+Raita= Manjira
🤣
that to is mee too
bechare or kya karte🤣Originally posted by: W4EYUS2SLMW4YUCW
https://twitter.com/TiniminiSonal/status/1505606949018251265?s=20&t=KfHj2uPU4HsJrB7Ix0CYhw twitter went entirely crazy this weekend 🤣
ohhhh twitter dhoka again🤣Originally posted by: 3KPHFMYP7QOUXMLT
arey behen I know!!! you are the 100th person to tell me this 🤣 the user deleted it 10 mins after I posted...basically aarohi is in the jungle 😆
pasting precap is not a difficult job it seemsOriginally posted by: JOQMQZ7PAJOJCEHE
dekho ji... I can do the intern's job without even seeing the episode... I could even do it with my eyes closed 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0