DID Lil Masters S5 Discussion Topic

Posted: 2 years ago

As usual forum hasn't opened despite me requesting the DTs to open one 😑 

So let's discuss here while the forum opens. The first episode is up on Zee5. Haven't watched it yet

Already saw Amit's dad swooning over Mouni in today's episode ðŸ¤£ So I guess Amit has auditioned too.

Originally posted by Justice4Samosa

Already saw Amit's dad swooning over Mouni in today's episode ðŸ¤£ So I guess Amit has auditioned too.

So that was him in the song promo. 

Momma this parents flirting with judges was a thing back in previous seasons of DID too or are they learning all this from SD?? 

Originally posted by mahi0912

Momma this parents flirting with judges was a thing back in previous seasons of DID too or are they learning all this from SD?? 

I guess learning from SD. ðŸ˜† Given the show is being directed by the same team as SD. Here the parents were all swooning over Mouni as Naagin but thankfully none of them were actually flirting with the judges on stage.

Amit is in Did too ? 👀

Amit ke dad sanchit ke papa se inspired hai shayad  ðŸ¤£

Rupsa's Mom didn't grow up though ðŸ¤£

It feels weird seeing Rupsa all grown up ðŸ¤ª it was just few days ago she was Nishant and Tushar's little baby who had no care in the world when she finished dancing ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by Aastha_8292

Amit is in Did too ? 👀

Amit ke dad sanchit ke papa se inspired hai shayad  ðŸ¤£

Do not forget Gaurav ke Papa... He is their "Balam Swami" in this matter ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£