Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

yahan, ram is living breathing family planning device for bri and adi… na sunday, na holiday, na raat, na baraat…. Kabhi bhi kuch bi karne keliye Bol deta hai , like they were having their own adult baby🤣🤣🤣 see how many times p has to point it out😆

Half reason , I suspect.. BrAd are pro priya, is probably because they are finally getting their own time ☺️😆

Also since they are sure that p can handle r , they can start their own family , Kunal looking for love, vik and twinkle’s story… 

BrAd ki chemistry bhi acchi hoti hai… can’t they show their moments, instead of saamp saheliyan chipku poses?😆

They all literally made Ram as their sun ☀️ and always rotate around him 🤣🤣.. Let them also rotate on their own axis too 😂

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I think this is not going to happen. Wait and watch 😂 Angst is going to be there only for a week, they will patch up by then 😉

😆 

How am I reading this so wrong then.

I think it will go on longer in intervals.

Let's wait and watch.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Real_Me thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

I really hope we get to see a scene between Meera Ma and Priya next week. She always calms down the havoc going in Priya's heart. 

@bold: I still can't get over the BFF.. Where on hearth was that BFF? It's not even as if they've highlighted this term. This was only mentioned recently on a phone call 😆

I hope someone can enlighten us about Meera Ma, Mami and Nandini bit. 

The BFF thing made no sense at all to me .. Kuch bhi .. I don't see any BFF kind of friendship between them. They have hardly had nice long meaningful conversations , they don't share their sukh dukh with each other in sober state..  Kisi bhi angle se best friends nahi lagte 😂

Direct jump to love, skipped friendship ..

Edited by vaidharbhi95 - 2 years ago
Real_Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I think this is not going to happen. Wait and watch 😂 Angst is going to be there only for a week, they will patch up by then 😉

I agree, not all might be resolved, but they will patch up in a week, Priya had too many monologues of ‘why I am not getting angry at him’ for this to last.

I am ok with this resolving early, but let them talk it out openly about everything related to Vedika and also on the messages 

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

The BFF thing made no sense at all to me .. Kuch bhi .. I don't see any BFF kind of friendship between them. They have hardly had nice long meaningful conversations , they don't share their sukh dukh with each other in sober state..  Kisi bhi angle se best friends nahi lagte 😂

Direct jump to love, skipped friendship ..

Are wahh!! @ajacob31 see she is also in our club🤣

Mujhe bhi nhi lgte 😆

Real_Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

she is happy first… later she is understood priya’s perspective that p didn’t respond … mm is trying to know what was going on with priya, also priya walls up when it comes to love .. she is seeing a torrid p’s mind at what ram said and what she is deciphering from it 

That is why I said, this time mm will direct both her damad and beti , like before towards finding eo’s intentions behind their actions ☺️

Editing had choppy cuts , added to which there should be shock blaze effect… so we got a bit confused… watch it again, you will get it😆 , I am still 😂 😂 😂 at coconut’s guesses…

pyaar se sardardi  🤣 Maine aapko lagaya balm🤣

As far as mm and mami standing first, I will tag the people who can answer… I don’t want to think more on that side😆

I read MM’s initial reaction as ‘I know it’ kind of smirk, then she was ‘oh, but he said it so openly, my girl will tear him to pieces’ 😂

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Bold - If the show is continuing after confession & consummation, Nandini will not be exposed now, she will save her skin by turning on V and anyone else. 

I think Ram’s father murder mystery will be revealed after RaYa union, Nandini will be there to play on Ram’s emotions. 

Red - They are not much dissimilar, Ram too trusted Priya before love, and he was shattered when his trust was broken during Akki-Shivi wedding. 

Biggest puzzle for me is Ram’s 2 decade devotion to Vedika, it makes no sense to me. If I come to know of someone like Ram IRL, I would think they are a masochist to continue longing for a person who ditched them for money 

So you also think that Nandini will be the one to get them separated. 

So do you think that after separation ram will transform into a rude person and will not be the same ram as now? 

And this change in him could make his family to Priya bring back to KM?

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

So you also think that Nandini will be the one to get them separated. 

So do you think that after separation ram will transform into a rude person and will not be the same ram as now? 

And this change in him could make his family to Priya bring back to KM?

isnt that what happened in s1?! 😆