Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting for your update yaar...where are you??..hope all good... come back soon.. missing your writing...

Readerforfun thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

New reader here… started watching Ipkknd very recently and am enjoying the amazing writing that the show has inspired. Your writing is exceptional, love the way that you have not just kept the core characteristics, but rather enhanced them for the key players. The suspense is well built and I am eagerly looking forward to the next update. Take care!

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waiting patiently for update 😊

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

From the author's desk: Hi dearies, hope you are all doing well, keeping safe. Thank you for your heart warming comments and patience. The last two months have been sort of tight in my AD, I didnt get time to update this story, but yeah, here I am now with the next update. Hope you will find it intriguing, Do let me know in your comments. 

The world is slowly coming back to normal or at least that's what it seems like to be... Hopefully, everyday will become better and better. For some of us, it may be a little harder than others, but hold on to hope and things will get better. Please be assured that you are enough and loved for what you are! 

Now, without further ado, Happy reading!

Chapter 21: Whirlwind of emotions

Part 1: At the end of many beginnings

As they rushed through the roads of Delhi towards the hospital, Khushi heard a faint moan from Tara. The girl was in pain but was holding it so well. Her pulse was dropping, and the paramedic was trying his best to keep it stable. 

Khushi bent towards the girl. Her eyes were closed. But the face and occasional twitching of her body gave away the girl’s struggle. Khushi tired to smoothen out the scrunched eyebrows for her. 

“Jiji” it was a whisper, Khushi would have missed it if she was not staring at Tara’s face at that point.

“Tara? We are almost there; We are getting you help” 

“Hmm…” she opened her eyes to look at Khushi. “Am I going to die” 

“You are going to make it”

“I don’t want to die” 

“You won’t, not yet”

“I want to live Jiji”

“You are so brave Tara”

She closed her eyes again. 

“I feel cold” her whimper betrayed her pain “very cold”

Khushi and the paramedic covered her with another blanket. 

“Her pulse is dropping consistently; this is not a good sign” the paramedic whispered as he put a warmer on the girl’s feet and Khushi rubbed Tara’s hand for giving her warmth. 

“You will be alright” she said desperately “Please hold on”

“If I don’t make it…”

“You are going to be fine” Khushi cut her

“Jiji, please listen”

“Save the energy Tara, we will have a lot of time to talk later”

“No, If I don’t make it, please tell ACP saab that I am sorry that I couldn’t tell him everything”

“Tara please don’t…”

“But I have tried to keep my promise to him”

“Of course, you can keep your promise after you get well”

“Ask Tanu for it, Karza”

“Karz? What?”

“Karza”

“What are you saying Tara, what debt?”

“Jiji, she knows… Tanu knows…”

“What you say doesn’t make sense, what are you saying?”

At this point, Khushi was looking at Paramedic whose face confirmed her doubts. The girl was getting delirious in her last moments of her life. 

The paramedic made arrangements for the next level of aid for Tara, Khushi was murmuring assurances to Tara.

“Please hold on Tara, we are getting you help” Khushi kept repeating to the girl. 

“Will you look after Tanu for me?”

Why did this sound as if this was her last wish? 

“Girl, you are going to be alright” Khushi pleaded to her

“Promise me” Tara’s breathing got difficult 

“I will” Khushi said 

““I want her study… She dreams to become a teacher…” Tara whispered as the paramedic put Tara on resuscitator for oxygen supply.

But within seconds, Tara’s pulse started to dip to dangerous levels. 

Khushi moved aside as the paramedic started next course of action. 

“Devimaiyya, please let her not die” Khushi repeatedly pleaded to her favorite deity, but Devimaiyya had other plans. 

“I am sorry” the paramedic said as he removed the breathing equipment off the girl. 

“No! no… no… she didn’t” Khushi said, even though her practical mind told her otherwise, feeling dejected, she slumped down on the seat of the vehicle as the ambulance turned into the hospital as she broke into sobs. They were little too late, Tara was no more. 

“Aren’t they cute? Oh, I love them all, they are adorable…Molly girl, you did well” La said as she cuddled with the tired dog who had delivered her litter of puppies. 

She looked sideways at the man standing at the door. 

“Aren’t you proud?”

NK nodded at her smiling at her

“Don’t you want to feel them?”

NK looked lost as he walked in and then petted his dog

“What happened? You look upset”

Nk shook his head as if to deny 

“I can pick up on your mood like this” she said snapping her finger, what happened?”

“Nothing”

“Something is wrong back home?”

He looked at her sharply before putting his head down. 

“Is it about the AGM postponement?” she asked referring to the notification that they had received a couple of days back that their AGM was postponed by 15 days. 

NK had been surprised at the notification saying that it had never happened in the history of their company and was worried if it was too much to handle for Arnav. He had even called Arnav to speak to him who had assured that everything was alright. 

“If you brother told you things were alright, you shouldn’t be worrying about it”

“Why aren’t people even bothered to tell me anything”

“Is this again about AGM? If so, you are worrying unnecessarily, perhaps he was stressed and missed informing you, give the benefit of doubt to him”

“It’s not about that…” NK said frustrated “AGM is not even the least of my worries”

“Oh, only three days back you are pouting so much for being ignored, not being consulted or informed before-hand and how you came to know only when notification came”

“I called Akki this morning” NK told her abruptly cutting in her conversation

“Oh, they are back from their trip?”

He nodded as if to say yes

“He spilled the beans- as to the real reason why the AGM got postponed”

La looked at NK expectantly.  “And that is?” she prompted. 

“Anjali- she met with an accident. Head injury and was critical in the hospital. It’s been three days”

“OMG What?”

“Yeah!” 

“How is she now?”

“Akki told me that her vitals are stable”

“Thank God. Maybe we can video call and talk to her later”

“Hmm…When she gains her consciousness”

“What do you mean? She has not woken up yet?”

La stared worriedly at her boyfriend’s face

“I understand why you are so upset; I am so sorry”

“Nobody bothered to tell me anything La” he muttered “Why aren’t people telling me anything at all… First with Dad’s situation- they didn’t tell me until he was at his death bed. It was too late that I couldn’t even say my last words to him. And now this” he paused.  “I sometimes think…” NK started to say and then paused sighing

“What?”

“I don’t know, why am I not treated as part of the family”

“You are reading too much into this, they may have kept this from you not to get you worried”

“If so, then why did Akki tell me now?”

“May be because she is now getting stable?”

“If something happened to her, I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for not being there, they basically stripped me of my right to be next to my sister”

“NK, you are reading too much into this. Come here baby” La said, getting up and pulling him to her and wrapping her hands around him and patting him on his back

“You know all the time they keep teasing me about me being adopted? Now I am getting to think if it only a tease or if it is a fact.” He said, hooking his head on her shoulder. 

La struggled to control her laughter, NK’s reasoning could be ridiculously pathetic when he is sulking.

“No, I am sure it is a case of 25-year-old still being treated as baby brother” she grinned “and that’s normal with Indian household’s I think.” She added doubtfully. 

“AGM got postponed by two weeks.” Kiran announced to her husband. 

“Do you really want to go?” Vishy, her husband asked her. 

Kiran nodded

“There are accounts I need to settle”

“Kiran” Vishy started to say something and then paused hesitantly 

“Hmm?”

“Don’t you think it is wise to talk to Dhruv?”

She shook her head 

“I am scared Vishy, what if he won’t understand? What if he drifts away from me? Worse, what if he starts to hate me?”

“He won’t, Kiran, he is our son – we may have not birthed him, but he is very much our son – as much as Misha is.”

Kiran’s eyes teared up “Besides he has the right to know, we have kept this away from him for too long”

Kiran seemed agree, but the fear of non-acceptance was still etched in her face. 

“Everything?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, the other half truth” she bit her lip. “I am still not sure if we should tell him that as well?”

Vishy seemed to contemplate on it for a few minutes.

“I get where you are coming from… But then” he paused 

“What?” Kiran asked her husband. 

“Honestly, every time I think about it, it gives me this aura of a dark secret that no one needs to know… Like seriously, if all of that is out in the open, who is going to get benefitted anyway? So, if it is not going to help anyone, why reveal it? Besides, I am pretty sure Ajay would have never wanted that secret to be revealed ever – not to Dhruv or anyone else...”

“You are right, I think so too.” Kiran agreed as she thought about her deceased brother and the promise that they made to each other years ago and she hoped no situation would ever force her to change her resolve of taking that secret to her grave.

Anjali pried her eyes open. She felt as if she was floating, as if she did not have her limbs on her. Her body seemed weightless and surrounded by white everywhere. 

“OMG, She is awake…” Someone shouted near her. She tried to place that familiar voice before a face with short bobbed hair came in front of her. 

“Anji Baby, welcome back !” Payal hushed in happiness. 

To be continued. 

Ok, sorry to break your heart about Tara, but that was inevitable :(  

On a lighter note, this is my first chapter without Arnav Singh Raizada 😳 Wow! how did I manage to do that?

See you all very soon, until then, keep smiling!

Cheers :)

Edited by abavi - 2 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Wow!  Thank you for the update.  I will comment after reading.

Take care!

Cheers..

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great! Thanks for updating! ❤️

Savera84 thumbnail

Sorry we lost Tara.  Some of these deaths and births are part of the story.  We have to live with it.  Tanu is in good hands.

NK, Dhruv and Ajay left me with a bit of mystery.  Is there a connection between them?  Sorry, if I missed something.

The no nonsense Payal is back.

Good update.🤗

Cheers..

Tarasitara123 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update

Hope you are doing well

I am glad to see that Raizada siblings will come together soon.. they are really the heartbeat of the story

Sorry for Tara 

There seems to be a twist coming up 

Excited to know about it..

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So glad to see the update but the tragedy was inevitable.

Keep em.coming

aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update yaar... welcome back..this update made my day..how much I miss my fav arshi story yaar.. can't wait to read next update..pls..pls.. come back soon.. rocking update.. missing my arshi moments..